💌 Chapter Twenty Five 💌

Sometimes you hated the life you have so far and sometimes you loved it if you will exclude the people you can consider as the antagonists only there to ruined everything

Sometimes you hated the life you have so far and sometimes you loved it if you will exclude the people you can consider as the antagonists only there to ruined everything. In your highschool, you can't go on until you explain a little more about Yana Lin.

But in order to explain about her, you first have to explain about the social structure of your school. Life even in the reality was like that as you find, often complicated and never simple.

You often think of your school as the hierarchy of the food chain from the subject of Science. It has it's own level of statuses and each of them feeds off the others. Like a producer to a consumer. There are, of course, the outsiders, which you feel like where you belong, but there are basically three main groups.

The first group is what you call the Blessed But Useless Ones; these are the ones who think everything is all about them, as if the world is circulating around their whole being only. They're all popular, attractive, and usually get a monthly trust-fund from their millionare parents. Their grades might not be great, but their beauty is perfect enough for everybody else to ignore their lack of brains.

The second you called as the Real Lucky But So Unconnected From the Rest; they're the ones who have brains and very goal oriented like Heeseung. They were so busy and focus on the class, they can rarely be seen from the public or any parties at all. The favorite of the teachers, the envy but for you, some of them were actually sensitive inside.

And the third group is the Outsiders And The Independent: Unlike the other kids who either wanna be forever a teen or want to be accepted by the adult, this one doesn't care about the norms. Because they don't care or doesn't want to be led by the peer pressure, they were usually invisible or noticeable at the same time. You belong to this status.

And then there was Yana Lin, she wasn't anything but herself. She could be anything else she wanted to be, but she wouldn’t want to be anything else, unless it were Goddess. She's beautiful, rich, intelligent and sophisticated, and yet it got too her head by the time she had gotten the most priceless thing she can ever fish out of the dream, Lee Heeseung.

It baffles you how someone as materialistic, self-centered and shallow as Yana Lin can be the most popular girl in your school, but young as you are, you have already learned that there's a lot in this life that doesn't make sense.

At the end of the week, she came up to you on the lunch line after seeing no presence of Ni-ki around. She was smiling like you were a friend she'd been longing to see and it was to your relief that Violet stayed in your side, her eyes narrowing at the perfect white teeth of the girl.

"Hi, Y/N", she greeted in her so normal way of voice. However, it was loud for everyone to hear. "Can I talk to you alone? I mean, one-on-one?"