Chapter Thirty Seven + Unedited

The weekend flew by quickly the way it always did and before you knew it, it was one week before the exams, so you started Monday with confidence from having a lot of rest from the seven boys seemingly giving you a rest from them after Yana's issue

Except for maybe Heeseung. You agreed meeting him in the Library being that he was willing to help you review the lessons. And all it took was a bribery of a poetry book from Ian S. Thomas to a girl he now knew was weak to any literature matter, without him realizing that getting that his help was your intention.

He was sat across from you, looking over your reflection paper with a critical eye and you were already beginning to regret your decision. You had forgotten how much of a perfectionist he was when it came to almost anything.

Coming to the end of the paper, he handed it back to you. "What kind of grade do you want?", he asked, pulling the book of your price from his bag. It's too hypnotizing in your eyes.

"Well, I'd like to pass", you admitted, finding it so childish of him to wave the book in front of you. "And before you say anything, if I received a B+ or if possible A+, my mom would add more in my allowance. More allowance - "

"More books, I know", Heeseung said, gazing back at you with an unpleasant smile. "Only if you had actually written what our teacher demanded"

You raised an eyebrow, looking up to him in confusion. "Am I doing it wrong?", your eyes return to the paper, checking for any mistake.

"You were doing it right in the beginning", he said, pulling back your paper to him to gesture to the first few paragraphs. "But after the introduction, you started talking away about the real topic and didn't follow the directions"

"I needed to fill up space", you muttered under your breath, accepting another paper from him to start the essay from the scratch. Now you regret asking an honor student for a help. "It's not as if I was alone in shortcutting any of the school work", you protested quietly, watching as Heeseung pick his own paper and he begins it to compared it to yours.

"It's a miracle a lot of you was still passing the finals", he said offhandedly, passing his paper to you for comparison. "Don't even think of copying it"

You ran a hand through your hair, clutching a fistful of it atop your head and said, "It's not like we can all be born perfect like you, Heeseung"

"And that's what made you fall for me, right?", he battered his eyelashes, leaning towards you from over the desk. "Because you think I was almost perfect?"

"We're over it. Don't even start it now again", you complained, pushing him away from you. This days, it seems like for some reason, you were incredibly calm at his side.