Chapter 10 - Three is Better than Two

Steve's POV

Bucky and I had a lot of fun playing in the lake, even though I didn't originally want to go swimming. But now I am glad Madison made me come out here, Bucky looked amazing in his swim trunks, which made me slightly self-conscious since I was the opposite of Bucky's tall muscular form.

It was at times like this when I wondered how Madison and Bucky were even remotely attracted to me. Bucky was perfectly built, tall, muscular, with stunning blue eyes, and a crooked smile. Madison while she was actually a little bit shorter than me, she was also perfectly built, she had curves in all the right places, sparkling grey eyes, beautiful long chestnut brown hair, and a dazzling smile.

I've always felt small and insignificant but Madison and Bucky have always made me feel like I could do anything. Except for pick fights which I always got in trouble for. " Whatcha thinking about?" Bucky pulled me out of my thoughts and I realized not only was he right in front of me but he was very close our lips mere inches apart.

"I was just thinking about how lucky I am," I breathed out, trying to dispel the blush that threatened to turn my face as red as a tomato.

"That is true I am pretty great," Bucky grinned and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

I began to swim away trying to stop myself from kissing Bucky. That didn't work as I found myself getting turned around and found myself staring right back into Bucky's eyes. I found myself unable to resist Bucky any longer and felt myself leaning closer to Bucky who was doing the same.

The moment was interrupted by Madison, "boys, dinner is almost ready, come inside and dry off!" Madison yelled from the cabin porch. I reluctantly pulled away from Bucky and swam the short distance to the edge of the lake before hopping out.

Bucky followed suit and was now walking with me the short distance back to the cabin. I had to keep my eyes off of Bucky's glistening body or else not even Madison would be able to stop me. We walked into the cabin just in time to see Madison pulling out an amazing-looking lasagna. I could feel my mouth begin to water so I hurried off to the bedroom eager to eat.

Bucky and I quickly changed, before practically sprinting across the cabin and hurling ourselves at the dinner table where Madison had just finished setting the table. Madison was an amazing cook, which is just one of her amazing talents, I loved almost as much as Bucky did when Madison cooked or baked for us.

Lasagna was one of my favorites of Madison's I usually didn't eat much unless it was Madison's lasagna. " Oh my god, this is amazing Madison," I sighed glancing at the sizzling masterpiece before me.

" Thanks, Stevie, if I didn't know any better I would think you loved the lasagna more than me," Madison giggled as she began to dish up a large piece for me.

" I dunno, I think Steve may love lasagna more than you," Bucky smirked as he watched me drool over the lasagna.

" That is not true," I retorted, " I can live without lasagna, can't live without Madison."

" Got to give you that Stevie, you would both be doomed if I didn't pull you out of all the stupid problems you get yourselves into," Madison was right, she split up more fights than I could count. She broke up and beat up more guys than even Bucky, which is a sight to see if I do say so myself.

"You started plenty of fights yourself," Bucky pointed out. Which is also true especially after middle school she would beat up anyone that looked at me or Bucky the wrong way.

"Maybe I did. And those people had it coming."

Dinner was amazing, this lasagna is the best I have ever had but the dessert was even better. Apple pie is my favorite dessert, even more so than ice cream, Madison is not only beautiful, smart, and brave but she is also an amazing cook.