73

FENRYS POV

The bell rang and I was relieved that the school day was over. I headed down into the locker rooms and got changed from practice. 

"Hey Fen," Roman called out, "hey what are you doing after practice?" 

"Nothing I don't think," I shook my head, "wanna hang out?" 

"Yeah yeah me, Bear, Holland and Jeffers are gonna hang at my house," he nodded, "you can come if you want." 

"Yeah I'm game," I nodded, "I just gotta text my mom." He nodded and walked away. I grabbed my phone. 

Me: hey mom, Roman was wondering I could hangout there for a while tonight?

Mom: Gall? 

Me: Yes 

Mom: Okay, just text me when you get there. Have fun at practice.

I put my phone in the locker and finished putting on my pads before heading down to the field. We started with some miscellaneous drills and then we did some stretching. 

"Okay guys lets go line up!" coach yelled, "okay now everyone grab a partner." I turned around and Roman found me first. "When I whistle, take your partner down!" he yelled out. I heard the high pitch noise of the whistle blowing and me and Roman were battling it out. We pushed each other back and finally he hit the ground. "Do it again!" coach blew the whistle. I took him down again, and again and again. 

After about an hour or so of practice we all huddled back up. I was sore and hot, I honestly didn't even feel like hanging out tonight. I was ready to go back home, honestly... 

"Hey you coming?" Roman walked up to me. 

"No I can't," I shook my head, "sorry man, mom said she needs help. I'll see you tomorrow?" 

"Moms," he rolled his eyes, "see you tomorrow dude." He walked away and all of a sudden I was the last one in the locker room. I finished putting my gear up and headed out. I walked down the sidewalk but stopped when a man came around the corner and put his hand up. 

Who's this guy? 

"Hey kid you know the roads around here?" he got closer and he was probably in his 40's, "I got a little lost on my walk and I uh- I don't really know where I am." 

"Well you're at Fredrickson and Main," I pointed to the street signs, "where are you headed?" 

Something didn't seem right about this.

"I'm headed for Elmway," he looked at me. He's quite a ways away from Elmway. 

"Elmway?" I asked, "Uhm, well." I turned my back to him to see what he'd do but he didn't know I was making a full circle. I dodged his blow, grabbing his arm and twisting it. The gun fell him his hand and hit the ground and I drug him from the street and into the woods. 

"Who are you!" I snapped as he continued to try and fight.

"I'm a nightmare," he mumbled. He grabbed a fist of dirt and rock, throwing it back into my face. He threw his elbow back and it was just enough to break my grip. He spun around and screamed the name Marisol. Before I could even stand up my body was in shattering pain. It was waves of intensity all over and when I tried to shift into a wolf... it wouldn't let me. 

"Who- are- you-" I groaned out in pain angrily, still trying to fight it and get up. 

"Stay down dog," he knelt in front of me, "you're coming with me." He stuck his hand out and the woman gave him her backpack which I assume is actually his. He pulled out three needles full of wolfsbane, I could smell it already.