70

HIGHEST BIDDER POV

"Get up!" I yelled as I walked down into the basement and turned on the lights, "get up! Jesus! What do I feed you for! Wake the fuck up!" These witches and the audacity they have for taking so long to get up. 

I mean I give them a place to stay, a place to sleep, food and water... usually. I don't get why they have to be so ungrateful. This is ridiculous. I don't ask for a lot. Simple things. Kill this person, move this house, it's not that much. I looked around to see all of them standing on their feet and looking at me. My phone started to ring and I looked down to see Sheilas name. 

"Hello?" I answered. The last time we spoke she called to tell me Victor had died and all his witches escaped. I knew then it had to be the work of that thing I bought from him, Aelia. So what did I do? I took the witches I've bought and made an army. I've killed the ones she's gotten close to and now I've got word there's another girl in town. I plan to take the Malignant stone from them as well so I need to start taking them all down, one by one. They know someone is out there in the shadows, she knows but none of them know what I have coming. 

"Grim what are you doing tonight?" she asked. 

"I'm planning," I walked around looking at the witches I own, "planning something big." 

"Oh okay well do you want to come over for supper?" she questioned, "I know Victor would want me to ask."

"I'm okay Sheila," I nodded, "thank you though, maybe next week?" 

"What're you planning?" she asked, "something with them witches again? You know one day you're gonna get caught... or worse." 

"I have plans to rid the earth of them," I smiled looking at each of them, "but I need some things first so yes I am planning to use them again, just trust me." 

"I trusted Vic," she sounded angry, "now he's dead." She hung up the phone and I shoved it back in my pocket. 

I walked over to Marisol, "you know what to do." She looked at me for a few seconds and then at the others, waiving her hand. I watched all of them stand in one position and I unlocked the cage door. She walked out and I put the cuffs over her wrists. I unlocked the rest of the metal cages, opening the doors and having them walk out. They followed me out into the back yard. "Alright," I looked over the group of them, "I have how many of you now? 17? We've successfully captured and held her here before, we have also successfully taken out three of her partners. Thanks to connections on the outside, I've managed to find out there's a new girl in town. Now, follow me." I turned and started to walk back into the woods a bit before stopped. 

I turned and looked at them as they all looked at me confused. Marisol looked over, "c-c-can I?" I nodded my head and she waived her hands, mumbling words I didn't understand. Then it appeared, the workshop was built and ready to be used. I walked them to it, opening the doors and walking inside. I couldn't help but smile as I turned on the lights and heard them all gasping and whispering amongst themselves. 

"So!" I turned around, "what do you guys think? This is where we will be killing every single family member of hers until she breaks, submits to us and becomes mine forever. Then we will successfully take the Malignant Stone from them, we'll have the Flaming Stone since we already have it and then all we'll need is the Crescent stone. We can get that out of them once they're here." 

As they looked around they took in the numerous torture devices I had Marisol set up for us. The electric chairs, the tubs for drownings, the torture tables, the stretching table, the tool bench that held various knives and other torture tools like the cat o'nine tails. The looked at the Flagellation poles and the cold cell I had set up. Then there was the fire place and the holding cells and the venom chairs where I can and will take their venom.