61

KIRA POV

After Aelia left for school with the kids I decided to perform the locator spell on Kai and Rowan. Something didn't seem right and I know that they wouldn't have missed that surprise. I know they wouldn't have and they surely would have answered her phone call. 

"Baby what's wrong?" Jace walked down as I was setting up candles and the map. 

"I have to find Kai and Rowan," I walked around anxiously. 

"What's going on?" he asked, "where are they?" 

"I don't know," I shook my head, "I- they got her a car yesterday. We had plans to surprise Aelia this morning but they weren't here. Aelia even called them and it went to voicemail. They wouldn't have missed that. Something is wrong." 

"Okay," he nodded, "alright, it's okay, we'll find them. Lets uhm- lets do this. Come on." We joined hands and I started to chant. I looked down at the map when it was done. 

"What the hell?" I asked, "where are th- oh my god." 

"What?" he asked, "what's wrong?" 

"You remember Minnie? Miranda?" I asked as I looked at him. He nodded. "They have them again," I shook my head, "they were going to kill Rowan last time. Oh my go- we have to go. I have to go right now." 

"I'm coming," he said, "what about Esme and Justin?" 

"I got it," I ran out the front door and over to their house, "Esme! Justin!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KAI POV

I couldn't see anything, a blindfold was over my eyes. "Rowan?" I asked nervously, "Rowan!" 

"I'm here," he called out, "I-I'm here." 

"Are you okay?" I asked, "where are we?" 

"I- I don't know," he said, "I can't see anything." Shit. I continued to try and rattle the chains but it wasn't working. Come on Kai, you gotta get out of here. You have to. I heard a door open and snapped my attention in the direction it came from. 

"Kai," a woman spoke, "and Rowan. How are you boys today?" 

"Who the hell are you?" I asked angrily, "let us out of here!" 

"I'm sorry but that isn't going to happen," she walked in front of me. I could feel her presence... smell her too. I recognized her... the smell, the voice. 

"Get away from me," I growled, "How are you alive right now, May?" How is she alive? I- I killed her the day of those fights. I pulled her heart out. 

"Oh you remember me?" she knelt down and whispered in my ear, "I am thrilled." She ran her fingers across my shoulders and then pulled the blindfold off. 

"What do you want?" I asked. 

"I'm going to finish what was supposed to be finished the last time I saw you," she smirked. No... no, please don't touch him. Flashbacks flooded my brain, seeing Rowan being tortured and tormented. He almost died last time if it wasn't for Kira and the others finding us... She turned and walked over to Rowan.

"Leave him alone!" I roared out.

"Shhh," she smiled while looking at me as she stood behind him, "no need to yell." 

"Get away from him!" I screamed out as I tried to break the chains holding me down, "stop!" She pulled the blindfold from his face and when his eyes opened they met mine. I was terrified, my heart was racing and sinking at the same time. 

"You remember me don't you?" she walked in front of him. I watched his eyes grow as he watched her. I could hear his heart pick up the pace too, his breathing was fast and short.