𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕤 𝕚 𝕩

"but—"

"lia!"

"yes, dad?"

"good, you're up." i heard him yell back and i whined and folded my arms.

"bruhhhh," i groaned.

rosalie chuckled, "i can make this quick, baby." she got up and let me lay down on the bed.

"rosalie," i whispered yelled at her as she kneeled in front of the bed and pulled my thighs down to her face.

"you want it, baby. stop backing away." she kissed up my thighs, her lips smacking against my flesh.

i stopped withering in her hand, looking down at her between my legs.

rosalie looked up at me and then went back to what she was doing.

her lips latched on to my clit and i whimpered lowly. she sucked on my clit, bringing pleasure through my body. i moaned softly, biting my lip in hopes of not moaning.

rosalie removed her lips from my clit and started kissing down my flower. she stuck her tongue out and twirled it on my clitoris hood.

she started eating me out, her tongue fucking with my entrance a few times. my eyes rolled back in my head as i tried to keep down my moans.

my thighs lifted off of the bed as she moved her tongue swiftly.

"mommy, oh my god," i moaned. my hands grabbed the bed sheets and i felt a knot in my stomach, sensing i was near.

rosalie squeezed my thighs as they shook. she looked up at me, her hair falling in her face. too distracted to remove it, i orgasmed as she tongue-fucked me.

i throw my hand over my mouth as i screamed her name.

she removed her tongue from my entrance and licked me up. fuck.

now that was hot.

rosalie sat up, pulling me down. she leaned up and connected our lips in a kiss. i placed my hand on her cheek and kissed her back, closing my eyes.

the adrenaline in my body died down and rosalie pulled back from the kiss, resting her forehead against mine.

"see you at school, princess."

i pouted but nodded as she let me go and walked to my window. she grinned and got out.

-

a short chapter before i go mia again

Her Nerd ➛ GxGOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara