𝕟 𝕚 𝕟 𝕖 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

narrator
*

unedited*

-

"hi mrs. joyce." lia greeted marcelle as she entered the living room, rosalie trailing behind her.

"hey, sweetheart. " the older woman gave her a smile.

"mom, i'm gonna drop lia off at her house and be back." rosalie said and she took a step to lia.

marcelle nodded and throw rosalie a smirk when lia looked off in distant, her eyes examining the house. rosalie rolled her eyes, knowing what her mom meant.

"go on, dear. if anything, call me."

"will do."

rosalie placed her hand around lia's waist as she walked them both out of the house and to rosalie's car. being the nice person she is, she opened the door for the red-had and lia thanked her and got in. rosa closed the door and went to her side and got in also.

- rosalie joyce -

"we fly so high."

"we fly together."

"we are a-"

"-girl gang-"

"like birds of a feather."

her voice is soft and angelic, honestly. i'd listen to her 25/8 as she speaks nonsense. i honestly like hearing her speak.

"rosalieeee~"

i glanced at lia, snapping out of my thoughts and focused my eyes back on the road.

"yes, lee?"

"i've been calling you for a while. everything's good?"

more than good.

i gave her a reassuring nod.

perfect.

i want to ask her to be my girlfriend but i'm scared she'll reject me and say something like..."we're only partners, nothing more."

that'd make me cry like a newborn. if she says no, i'm crying.

but i dont want to ruin things between us. we've shared kisses and touches here and there but that's it.

lia, she's just...perfect. i want her. more than in a sexual way. i want her to be mine. i want her to my fucking wife and i want her to be my forever.

deep down, i crave her presence and her body near mine.

she-

"rosalie!"

my foot slammed on the brakes and the car jolted to a halt. lia's eyes followed the stray cat as it crossed the road and a smile graced her lips.

she suddenly turned me and gave me a look, the smile long gone.

"you cant be in deep thought while driving, rosalie. that is dangerous. see, you almost hit a poor cat." lia scowled and i nibbled on my bottom.

i felt like a child being scolded.

"i'm sorry." i said almost inaudibly.

"its fine." lia mumbled and her fingers went to the seatbelt and started playing with the band of it. i sighed and parked the car in a better position and turned to her. i pulled the seatbelt and she looked at me.

"are you mad at me?" i cupped her chin, and rubbed my thumb over her bottom lip.

"no." she mumbled.

"lee."

"yes?"

"are you mad at me?"

"noh."

"good." i said and pecked her lips.

"i could never be mad at you." lia said as she looked at me.

"lies." i chuckled.

"other from those times." she whined.

i hummed and started driving again. we made a small conversation on the way to her house and spoke about some stuff- anything that came to mind.

-

filler