𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕤 𝕚 𝕩

rosalie pushed me off of her as i smirked at her. she scoffed and walked out of the shower and i walked out behind her also, joining my fingers together.

she put on her clothes, mad at me, and left the stall.

"rosa," i called out to the girl as she drove me home.

"rosaaaa."

she tapped her fingers on the steering wheel, ignoring me, probably thinking of ways to kill me.

i placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it, inching closer to her covered core. rosalie smacked my hand and i chuckled.

"talk to me." i said and she gave me a sharp side glare.

"fine, have it your way." i mumbled and pouted.

i pecked her lips and she didn't budge. i rolled up the windows incase dad was home and turned her to me. rosalie looked me dead in the eye and i leaned closer to her face.

i brushed my lips against hers teasingly and rosalie growled. she grabbed my neck and pulled me to her, crashing our lips together.

i moaned against her lips. the roughness in the kiss turned me on a lot. her fingers tightened around my neck, and i moaned again.

rosalie pull back from the kiss after some time and i stared into her eyes with my bottom lip between my teeth.

"pull that fucking shit again and see how it turns out." rosalie sneered and i nodded.

her fingers around my neck slackened a  bit and she pulled me in again for another kiss. it was short, but it was filled with passion.

"and i did mean it when i said yes."

my eyes widened a bit and rosa smirked and  pecked my lips.

"for re-"

"yes. now dont let me rethink my answer." my girlfriend teased and i smiled brightly.

"guess you're finally mine now."

"guess so." she shrugged and dropped her hand, leaning back in her seat.

i gave her a sharp glare, making her chuckle.

-