𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥

lia porta

-

"i dont know if what im going to say will add up to everything i've done, and why i've done it, but...yeah."

i gave her a look to continue.

"okay, so um, since elementary or grade 3, i've always thought you looked pretty; always. no matter how much i try and talk to you, you never talk to me."

true, cause i didn't like people

"so, because i saw grade 4 bully the smaller ones, i always thought that...yeah, why not pick on you so that you'd realize me. everytime i did pick on you though, you'd cry, but i didn't really care because we were children and i thought crying meant affection because when my mom tells my kerisha she's pretty, she cries, so..."

"anyways, growing up, my crush on you grew and if you did realize i'd always beat someone up whenever they pick on you and then tease you about it the other day." rosalie face palmed, "that was so...horrendous."

"we boh passed for the same high school and whatever. yet, i picked on you even though i know that it is bad."

"i pick on you because i want your attention. i want you to notice me, to smile at me atleast and not roll your eyes at me. i dont pick on you because i'm a bully — even though that's what you label me as," she chucked dryly and played with the rings on her fingers.

"i'm just so crazy over you, you know? i thought that if i approached you, it'd ruin my reputation."

i raised my brows.

"and i'm not completely out of the closet at school yet so...yeah. there's a reason why i pick on you and why i flirt with you, regardless. i know you hate me for it and i know you want me to kick me, do whatever and i really don't care. i-i just want a chance with you."

i looked at rosalie.

"so you're saying that you only picked on me was because you liked me?" i asked her.

rosalie nodded shyly and i squinted my eyes at her.

"so my bully likes me?"

yet again, she nodded.

"oh, wow."

i'm honestly speechless at the point. who knew that rosalie joyce, my bully, my childhood ex-friend likes me?

"but...why not just confront me or something? as you said, you didn't want your repu— wait,"

i glared at her.

"you chose your reputation over me??"

rosalie smiled sheepishly.

"i'm still in the closet at school, lia."

"embrace who you are, lee. not because you're the...queen b at school."

hypocrite.

rosalie scrunched up her nose and nodded.

"i wouldn't technically say i'm the queen b. also i have something to confess."

i motioned for her to go ahead.

"i dont actually need tutoring. my mums know about my little crush on yo—"

"this has turned into an obsession, get out." i playfully said.

rosalie chuckled and took up her bag.

"see you tomorrow?"

"like you always do, rosalie."

i just realized that this book only has eight chapters so far?? tf am i doing🤡