𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣

rosa came and sat down beside me, and rested her head on my shoulder.

despite her being sweaty, i wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her head. rosa snuggled into me and i smiled softly.

"going home like this or you're gonna freshen up in the school's shower?" i asked her softly.

she hummed, "i'm gonna freshen up. dont think you'd like for me to be sweaty and shit."

i chuckled and gave her a small squeeze.

we stayed like that on the bleachers for some time. soon, the girls who practiced with rosalie was gone and only the two of us was left. it was around in the 5'o clock hours.

"rosa." i whispered and shook her.

i got no answer from her and i lifted her head from my chest. i saw her eyes closed, with her lips parted slightly. i awed and shook her softly.

i didn't want to wake her up but i had to.

"rosaaaa," i drawled out.

her eyes opened and she looked at me sleepily.

"let me sleep in peace."

"you have to get up. its getting late." i said softly.

rosalie huffed, "you owe me some sleep."

i giggled, "yeah, yeah, whatever. now come on."

rosalie and i got up and she laced her fingers through mine and walked down the where her stuff was and pulled me to where the showers were.

"why are we- why am i in here?"

"i'm not leaving you out there and you're gonna stay with me."

"but you're gonna be..." i moved my hands around.

"so? you'll sit there." she pointed to the chair and i nodded.

rosalie started taking off her blouse and my hands flew over my eyes.

"you know you can look?" i heard her ask in amusement.

"but you- you're stripping!"

"so? we're both females." i could literally picture her smirking.

i shook my head, "i wont look."

"suit yourself."

"its not like i'm missing out on anything." i grumbled.

i didn't hear anything so i slowly removed my hands from my eyes and heard the shower running.

-

"lee, princess?"

"yes?" i answered as i swung my legs.

"can you pass me my clothes?"

i walked to her bag and opened it and took out her outfit and walked to the shower she was in. i slid the shower door open slightly and pushed my hand through with the clothing in there.

rosalie thanked me and i was about to walk off when she pushed the door opened. i looked away. i did not want to look at her. i know something would happen if i looked- knowing rosalie.

arms pulled me underneath the water and i gasped, my eyes shooting open.

"son of a bi- you got me wet!" i exclaimed.

"my plans exactly."