𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥 𝕖 𝕖 𝕟

lia porta
steamy to mature content (ish)

-

"rosalie, its getting late and i have to go." i whined as she pulled me into her.

"just five more minutes, lee."

she started kissing my neck and almost for a second there i gave in; almost. i smacked her on the arm and pried her hands off of me.

"that isn't going to work." i said and fixed my bag on my shoulder.

rosalie folded her arms and huffed, "well something else will."

"nothing else will." i said and placed my hand on the door knob.

"wait-" i turned to her, "before you go can i- can i do something?"

i nodded and rosalie took my bag from me and her hands went to my chest.

"off?" she muttered as her eyes stared at my chest.

"yeah."

rosalie pulled my shirt off of me which left me in my bra and she took off her shirt also. rosa left her chest bare (no bra) and my eyes fell down to her hard nubs. the black-haired girl cupped my cheek and leaned down to connect our lips in a passionate kiss.

i placed my hand on hers that was on my cheek and kissed her back. rosalie's hand came to the arc of my back and pulled me impossibly closer to her, our chests pressing against one another.

rosa moaned softly in my mouth, leaving me astonished at how beautiful her moan sound.

deciding to take over the kiss, i placed both of my hands on her waist and slowly walked us back to her bed.

when air started to become a problem, i pulled back from the kiss and pushed her down on her bed. i pulled my bra and let my breasts fall loosely and dropped it on the ground.

i straddled her and looked down at her. rosalie's hands came to my butt and i trailed my fingertip down the valley of her breasts. she shivered - barely noticeable - and i gave her a small smirk.

narrator's pov

lia leaned down and connected her lips to rosalie's neck. the girl underneath her tilted her head the opposite side so she could have more access to her flesh.

lia placed light kisses on rosalie's neck as she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of her lips on her soft ad delicate skin. rosa moaned softly when the girl bit her flesh harshly and then flicked her tongue over her skin that was already turning a light shade of red.

the red-head started to kiss down rosalie's neck and to her chest, where her supple breasts lay and her rosy red, perky nipples. lia gave rosalie a look and the girl nodded, her consent given.

with that, lia locked her lips around rosalie's left nub and started sucking on it softly. rosa moaned at the feeling and brought one of her hands to lia's hair.

lia took that as a good sign and started sucking harder, nipping and licking her nipple, making it sensitive. she moved to the other nipple and did the same thing, and soon, she had rosalie moaning and whimpering underneath her.

no doubt both of their underwear needs changing. they were both wet and soaking in anticipation wanting to feel some friction down there.

if only time was on their side...

a knock was heard on the door and rosalie cleared her throat and yelled to the other person on the door that they were coming.

if only...

lia got up from off of rosalie's waist and stood up, taking up her bra and putting it back on. when she clipped her bra, rosalie sat up up and grabbed lia by her waist and pulled her to her.

rosalie closed her eyes as her tongue trailed up the girl's thigh. rosalie's tongue neared lia's inner thigh which made her excited and tingly (rosalie was still sitting so therefore the height difference).

rosa pulled lia closer to her and brought one of her fingers underneath her skirt and to her underwear. carefully, she lifted her underwear aside and used her thumb to rub her pussy.

just the small touch made lia moaned.

yet again, the door was knocked on, making rosalie groan.

"we're comin', dammit, ma!" rosalie said, making lia giggle softly.

rosalie turned her attention back to the girl and fixed her underwear.

"get dressed, mama." rosa stood up and went for both if their shirts and they both put on back their clothes with an uncomfortable ache between their legs.

-

rosalie would make a nice bottom tho-