𝕥 𝕨 𝕖𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕥 𝕨 𝕠

petition for smut. 20 responses and you get it🙂

-

"neymar. give me my phone."

"no."

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"no!"

"bitch, i need my phone."

"bitch, you dont meed your phone."

"yes i do. i have stuff to do on it?"

"like what? watch porn or some shit?" he snorted.

"no. now give it to me." i reached out for my phone but he pulled it back, "bitch."

"whore."

"slut."

we stared each other down with me glaring at him. neymar stretched my phone out to me and i snatched it from him with a huff.

"thank you."

"you're not welcome."

"you act like a girl."

"i am a girl."

"you wish."

"eh," he shrugged.

after some time of browsing, neymar got up and said, "well i have to leave now."

i hummed.

"see ya tomorrow?"

"obviously, gurl."

i grinned, "bai."

"so you're not gonna walk me out?"

"no. why the fuck would i?"

"be nice to your guest."

"you know the way out."

-

i woke up, oddly happy. i had a bad, yet amazing feeling about today- like something was waiting for me today.

i got up and went to the bathroom, did my morning routine and then took a shower. after my shower, i got dressed in a black blouse with some art patterns on it and a high waist light washed jeans with the knees cut out.

 after my shower, i got dressed in a black blouse with some art patterns on it and a high waist light washed jeans with the knees cut out

i put my hair in a low bun and then took up my bag and phone and head downstairs.

"good morning, father." i said and took up the coffee in my cup.

"good morning, sweetheart. ready for school?"

"yes." duh.

"mhmm," he hummed as he sipped on his coffee, reading the gleaner. i held my coffee cup in my hand and then told him bye. i wanted to get my day on with and see what it holds for me.

-

i got off the bus after paying the bus driver and then head into the school, greeting people here and there. weird me.

i went to my locker and punched in the code and then started taking out my books after looking at my timetable for today.

i felt eyes on me and i turned to wave to her. rosalie smiled and waved back at me, making me wink at her.

i took up my geometry set and opened it. good. my money was still in there. i closed it back and felt arms wrapped around my waist and a peck on my neck. i giggled and tilted my head to peck her lips.

"morning, beautiful."

"good morning." i said back and rosa rested her chin on my shoulder.

i closed my locker and leaned back on it. my arms went around her body and she laid her head down on my chest.

"even though your chest is flat, it feels nice." rosalie mumbled and i gasped.

"i feel offended."

"don't worry. small chests matter." she chuckled.