𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪

i put on back my blouse and bra and fixed my underwear and looked at myself in the mirror that was in the girl's locker room.

i tilted my head sideways when i saw some red marks on my neck.

they were a dark purple, some a dark red. i looked at myself terrified.

"rosalie, man, goddammit. how am i going to cover these up?!" i whisper - yelled to myself.

the hickeys weren't only on my neck, but on my chest, and breasts also.

i pulled my hair from its ponytail and let my hair down. i successfully hid some of the hickeys on my neck.

i left the locker room and saw rosalie out on the field. at the point, i didn't care that she was training.

i walked over to her and tapped her shoulder.  she turned and looked at me.

i turned her around so that i was facing her cheer mates and lifted my hair. a smirk made its way to her face.

"stop smirking!" i whispered - yelled, "i cant cover them up!"

"don't cover up my marks," she said lowly in my ear as she leaned down, "you look pretty with them on you. so fucking pretty."

my stomach did summersaults and the butterflies went crazy.

rosalie pecked my lips and i huffed.

"can i have your shirt?"

"its in my bag." she answered and i nodded and left so she could continue training.

i walked to her bag on the bleachers and took it up and took out her sweatshirt. i took off my shirt discreetly and put it on and left to go to class.

^

school was now over and i didn't want to go home. i wasn't going to see rosalie for 2 days. its a friday.

"ask your dad if you can sleep over." rosalie said.

"he's gonna say no." i pouted.

"want me to come over then?"

i nodded excitedly and she smiled.

"okay. see you at 10 tonight."

"yeah." i nodded and kissed her bye as i walked to the bus stop happily.

i waited patiently on the bus, looking out at the road.

couple minutes later, i felt a presence beside me just as the bus pulled up. i looked at the person and gave them a polite smile.

i got on the school's evening bus and sat down in one of the empty seats at the back.

i took out my phone and airpods and started to listen music. i heard a small click over the music, but didn't pay any attention to it, thinking it was some stupid child taking pictures.