𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

lia porta

-

i was so surprised when rosalie didn't pick on me during lunch today. i expected something hilarious or something dramatic, but it was silent. absolutely nothing. i'd always glance over at her table, but her head would be down or i'd catch her best friend, neymar, looking at me, then he'd point to rosalie and then me, then make a heart with his fingers.

i'd only look at him weird.

of course i understood what he said.

rosalie + me = couple.

nope. absolutely not.

i do like girls, yes, but i dont like rosalie.

she troubles me too much.

plus, she's annoying.

lies, bitch, and you know it.

- after school at lia's house -

"hi, dad." i said to my father as i entered the house.

"hey, munchkin. how was school?"

"it was okay."

i gave him a hug. he hummed and rubbed my hair.

"sure?"

"yes, dad. why wouldn't i be sure?"

my father shrugged, "just making sure, lia."

i gave him a smile and told him that i was about to head to my room. when i reached in my room, i shut the door and sat down round my desk and turn on my playstation and hopped on minecraft real quick.

-

"lia." dad knocked on my door.

"come in!" i yelled.

he opened the door and i turned to look at him. dad gave me a disapproving look as he scrunched up his nose.

"you didn't change?"

"no. lost track of time."

"yeah, whatever," he snickered, "we're having guests over - a coworker of mine and her kid is coming over, along with her wife."

"her wife?" i asked in confusion.

"yes, her wife. they're a lesbian couple."

"ohh." i drawled.

"those dykes, but what can i say? who can turn down money?" dad scoffed and i bit the inside of my cheek.

after some time, i asked, "can i ask you a question?"

"sure, go ahead, sweetheart." father gave me a charming smile.

"what do you have against someone liking the same gender?"

"god made man for woman, woman for man. it doesn't go the other way around. woman to woman is a sin, and it is scrawny! when god comes, he'll give them their penalty and they'll suffer from the lord's wrath!" father spat, "i hope you're not into this stuff, lia bear?" he narrowed his eyes at me.

"oh, um, no, father. not at all." i rushed out quickly, "not at all."

i looked down at my fingers.

"good. i love you, lia. dont forget that."

i nodded.

"l-love you too, dad."

just know that you'll be on the curve of the road soon.