𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕖 𝕚 𝕘 𝕙 𝕥

ty for 1k votes🤞🏾

-

"lia, get up! you're late for school," i heard my father said as he pound his fists on my door.

i grumbled in protest.

"can't i skip today?" i asked.

i was sleepy as hell and i won't risk it sleeping in class.

"wha—"

"dad, im tired."

"not my fault. get up. you have school."

i groaned and slid off of the bed and walked to he bathroom, cursing lowly.

-

i walked onto the school compound and head to the principal's office. i knocked on her door and she yelled a "come in". i entered the office and closed the door after i came in.

"good morning, miss bell." i said.

"morning, lia." she said suspiciously, "what have you done?"

"your expectations of me are very low." i mumbled.

"you've never been in my office before so of course i'm wondering what the goody - two shoes could've done now." i laughed and shook my head.

"i didn't do anything. i just came late and came to sign in."

"lia comes in late? the earth is rotating."

"doesn't it always rota—"

"shh. sign there." miss bell said and i nodded slowly at the odd lady and stood directly in front of her desk and took the pen from her and signed where i should. this is the school's register that comes in every morning after the teachers takes up register of who comes to school so it's best if i take my attendance and not having a missing day.

after i finished signing in, i told miss bell later and went to the lunch area, and sit down.

this is the first time i'm being so late.

i slept up til 10, then got ready at 10:30, got drive at 11 and now it's nearly 12 o'clock, lunch time.

the bell rung, signaling lunch time and i waited patiently for rosalie and neymar to come to the table.

the cafeteria soon full out and soon neymar sat down in front me.

"hi, kiddo!" he exclaimed loudly and hugged me.

"hi, neymar." i grumbled.

"you seem grumpier than normal." he said, squinting his eyes at me, "rosa will be here soon. don't worry."

i didn't reply as i snatched one of his fries and dipped it in the ketchup on his tray.

an arm was placed around my shoulder and the familiar warmth surrounded my body. i leaned into her and she rested her head against mine.

"hi," i whispering in her ear.

"evening."

i leaned up and she turned my head to peck my lips and she placed her bag in her lap and pushed her tray over to me.

"you weren't at school this morning." she said.

"slept in late." i said and rosa hummed.

"sorry for waking you up last night by the way."

"it's okay," i laughed, "you don't have to be sorry."

-

totally forgot about this book😅