𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪

rosalie joyce

-

"oh. my. gay god." neymar said slowly as he looked at me.

"what?"

"what is that your neck going down?" he asks.

"what?" i asked in confusion and opened my locker and looked in the mirror in my locker, "oh." i shrugged.

"dont tell me you slept with someone other than lia porta!?" neymar said mortified and i laughed.

"1 - i slept with no one, 2 - it came from lia."

"no way! deetz!"

"no." i deadpanned and took out my books and stuff.

"yes!"

"no. now shut up."

i took out my books and looked towards lia's locker and saw her doing the same.

today, she is wearing a blue dress with white polka dots scattered along the fabric. i could see the thin black strap of her bra.

a soft smile grazed my lips and i closed my lockers and was about to walk to her when a hand on my arm stopped me.

i looked at the person and saw ivy.

i forgot about her.

"yes?" i asked.

"i wanted to- nothing. nevermind." she quickly rushed off and i rolled my eyes and walked to my girl.

i poked her neck with my index finger and she jumped slightly. i gave her a cheeky smile and lia shook her head and took up her geometry set.

"hi."

"hi."

i watched her as she placed her stuff in her bag.

my eyes fell to her lip as nibbled on it, getting frustrated with her zipper on bag that wont zip.

fuck i want to kiss her.

but-

fuck it.

"can i kiss you?" i asked her in a low voice.

lia stopped trying to zip her bag up and looked at me.

"what?" she blinked.

i shouldn't have asked that.

i shook my head, "its nothing. forget it."

i patted her head and turned to leave but she pulled me back to her and closed her locker. lia placed a hand on hip and said, "repeat what you said."

"i know you heard me." i shit her a playful glare.

"nope." she smiled innocently.

i narrowed my eyes at her.

i hated repeating myself.

"i asked," i took a breath. this was like being scared to look at my chemistry to paper, "can i kiss you?"

lia nodded, "yes, but what about-"

"i dont care. i want to kiss you."

lia was about to say something but i wasn't having it. i leaned down and cupped her cheek and smashed our lips together. she didn't hesitate to kiss me back as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

i pinned her to the locker, one hand on her waist, and the other now beside her head.

i bit her bottom lip, making her whimper and smack me softly. i chuckled and pulled back from the kiss and rested my forehead against hers.

"we should k-"

"dont even think about it."