𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖

[ time skip ]
november 12th
(tutoring ends)

- rosalie joyce -

"rosalie, hunny, we're heading out." my mom said as she came in my room, looking beautiful as ever.

"okay."

"close the doors after we leave. you can invite lia over also." ma winked at me and i rolled my eyes at her.

she still haven't stopped teasing me about lia.

"its been 2 months. you need to ask her out."

"soon."

"i've bee hearing that for the past month." mother said and i huffed.

"i- i just dont know how to approach her. what if she says no?"

"i'm sure she'll say yes. you guys both like each other. nothing can stop you guys."

i nodded and gave mom a small smile.

"thanks, mom."

ma nodded and told me bye - again - and her and kerisha left. i sighed. it does make sense that i ask her out soon, because i never know when she'll start seeing someone else.

i looked down at her contact and debated whether or not i should call her over.

over the past month, we've been inseparable. studying together, sleeping over (sneakily), having coffee dates, lunches, etc. all of that brought us closer. i got to learn a lot about her and i did end up opening up to her a bit.

fuck it.

i pressed the green call button and placed the phone at my ear. lia answered on the 3rd ring.

"hey, princess."

"hi, rosalie."

"busy?"

"ye-" *smack* "no."

i heard some shuffling in the background and some whispering and my brows furrowed.

"if you're busy i could call you back?" i suggested.

"no, no, i mean yes- wait- no. i'm not busy...just rearranging my room." i could literally hear the lie but decided to say nothing.

"mhmm, okay. you're still busy. so i'll call you later." i said and hang up, not waiting for her answer.

i flopped down on the bed and grabbed my laptop from my side table and went into netflix.

- lia porta -

the phone hang up and i turned to the curly hair boy beside me who was staring at me.

"did you think we made too much noise?"

"yup. you could head how cold her voice got when i smacked you." he chuckled and i sighed.

"why are we doing this again? she's going to think i have someone over."

"to get you railed, now shush. lets proceed to plan b."

i sighed. i had no clue why i agreed to this.