𝕗 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣

after taking a shower and brushing my teeth, i got dressed in a white dress, with black dots scattered over it, buttons going up on it. it is a simple dress, but it'll have to do.

i put on black flats (i only have flats in my shoe stand) and some lip balm and then boom! i'm ready

"lia! come downstairs! the guests are here," i heard father yelled and i did as he said and went downstairs.

i walked in the living room where they were and saw dad and three females.

i greeted the two oldest first, who were the couple, and then their daughter. when i aw who it was, i froze.

her. out of all people. her.

i dropped my hand that i wad about to let her shake.

"hi." i mumbled rudely and sat down beside dad.

rosalie chuckled and smirked at me.

"okay, so, anything i can help you guys woth? any drinks? any snack?"

"no thank you." the older-looking lady declined politely, "we're just here to finish what we came here for."

father nodded.

i thought he said dinner? man, i was looking forward to a huge feast.

they spoke and spoke, never getting on point. i was getting bored.

"richard, the tutor."

"tutor?"

"yes. i- we need your daughter to tutor ours. $300 a week, additional on weekends."

that called me poor in many different ways.

father's eyes widened.

"$300?"

kerisha nodded (dad mentioned her name during the conversation).

"sure, yes, sure. sure, she'll do it. right, lia?"

he shot me a look as in saying, "deny it if you dare.".

"um, yeah, right."

rosalie stared at me and i scowled at her.

she smiled slightly but it went away when her mom told her something. her smile was replaced with a grin.

"you girls can go to lia's room to catch up." father said.

i sighed and mumbled something.

"that wont be needed, dad. wont ms and ms joyce be going away?"

"not yet, sweetheart." kerisha gave me a smile and i nodded.

i got up, rosalie following and walked to my room. we both entered and i cleared my throat as i closed the door.

"nice room you got." rosalie said as she looked around.

i mumbled a thank you and sat down on my bed.

"you can sit you know?"

my bully is in my room. i just realized that.

i could rosalie's eyes piercing through my head side as i stared ahead. i looked at her and she raised her hand. i flinched, thinking she was about to hit me and her hand stopped mid-air. slowly, she brought her hand to my face and tucked my hair behind my ear.

my cheeks heated up a bit.

"you're beautiful, you know that?"

i nodded.

her hands are so soft. like aughhh!

"dont let anyone tell you different."

"hypocrite."

rosalie chuckled, "just...just believe me when i say you're beautiful."

i nodded again, unable to say anything as i stared in her mesmerizing eyes. i think- i think i saw her lean in a bit?

no, no, i'm imagining things.

i leaned into her touch as her thumb rubbed my cheek affectionately.

what is going on!? i want to pull back, but i cant seem to find myself doing it.

again, she leaned in closely and my eyes widened slightly. rosalie gave me a sly smile and i find myself leaning in also.

soon, we were nose-to-nose.

pull back, bitch! pull back! she's your bully!

"can i kiss you, lia?" rosalie mumbled lowly.

"why should i let you?" i asked her back.

rosalie didn't answer as her lip brushed against mine, barely tho.

i was about to close the gap between us when my room door pushed opened.

-

Small filler to build up the book