𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕤 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟

rosalie joyce

-

not a minute later since she got out of the car and entered her house, i got a text message. i checked it and saw that it was from an unknown number.

"dont get too comfortable with her~ x".

-

lia porta

"good evening, father." i said to my dad as i entered the kitchen.

he gave me a smile and i opened the fridge and took out one of the frozen small box of milk i stored in the fridge and then left the kitchen.

i head to my room, smiling and feeling all happy.

i got the girl.

i got her.

i got her to be mine. i asked her to be mt girlfriend.

wow. mom would be so proud of me right now.

i sighed at the thought of her and looked at my bedside table. on it, there was a picture of mom, dad and i when i was...about 5 or 6. we were smiling and they were both holding me; one arm underneath my leg.

we looked like a happy family, a family, but that all ended when she tried to save me in a fire.

we were sleeping in the night when dad smelled gas and something burning. he woke mom up — or so i was told — and mom ran to my room/nursery and took me up, and blah, blah. all i know is that she died and i won't relieve the memory again.

-

i woke up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing and i sleepily answered it after seeing rosalie's name.

"yes?"

"did i wake you up?" she asks softly.

i gave her a him, "yeah, but it's good. outside?"

"n-no."

i sat up. she never calls me this late unless she's outside waiting to come up.

"is something wrong, rosa?"

"y- no. i couldn't sleep."

"rosa." i said sternly.

"lee." she said back in the same tone and i rolled my eyes.

"are you okay?"

"yes. why wouldn't i be?"

"nothing." i answered shortly.

i felt my eyes closing back as i listened to her soft breathing.

"good night." rosalie mumbled through the phone and i hummed and heard the line went dead, just as my eyes closed and i fell back asleep.

-

don't get too comfortable with her x