𝕖 𝕝 𝕖 𝕧 𝕖 𝕟

rosalie joyce

steamy chapter

-

i felt her eyes on me as i drove. i glanced at her and saw that she was looking at my sleeve tattoo.

"when did you get that?' she asked me as she placed her finger on the flower.

"last year."

"oh- i didn't s-"

"that's because i always wear long sleeves."

lia nodded and i pulled up in her street.

when i reached her house, i turned off the car and we grabbed our things and got out of the car. we walked to the door and lia opened it with the key she has.

"my father wont be home tonight because he has a night shift." lia said as we entered her house and i hummed.

"nice."

"water? drinks? food? snack?"

"a soda is fine." i said and she nodded and went to get, it.

"you can go up to my room in the mean time. i'll be there in a few." lia said and i didn't replied, as i head to her room.

- skipping tutor session cuz why not -

"okayyy so this is the end of today's lesson-"

"you sound like a teacher." i snorted.

lia rolled her eyes then i saw her eyes light up for a moment.

"you said you didn't want tutoring, right?" she questions and i nodded, "and you said your moms knew?" yet again, i nodded, "but they still pay me?" i nodded, "why?"

i shrugged, "i'm technically the one who pays you."

"so you pay me 3-6-9-12- $1200 to tutor you when you dont need it?" lia asks in disbelief and i nodded.

"waste of money. absolutely. do you know what is charity?"

"yes. if you're gonna tell me what i think you're gonna tell me, my moms already does that."

"rich people things." lia sighed, "so does this mean i don have to tutor you?"

"do you want to still tutor me, knowing the truth?" i asked her as i raised a brow.

"i- i dont know." lia frowned, "i never really thought about it."

i looked at her as she looked at the table.

i placed a hand underneath her chin and made her look at me. lia stared at me intensely and i tilted my head sideways a bit.

"dont think too hard about it."

lia nodded slightly and i leaned a bit closer to her than before.

when we were a couple inches away, i mumbled, "dont hit me." with that, i smashed our lips together. waiting for her to push me away, she didn't. instead, she kissed me back.

her lips moved against mine on one pace. i closed my eyes as i enjoyed the feeling of her lips against mine. pushing the chair away that i was sitting on, i placed a hand on her hand table to steady me and pulled away slightly.

i placed both my arms on her waist and lifted her up. lia wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and i connected back our lips.

walking to her bed, i carefully placed her down on her back with our lips still connected and spread her legs.

with one of my hands on her hip, i rested the other one the strap of her blouse. i removed our lips slowly from each other, panting and looked down at her.