𝕥 𝕙 𝕚 𝕣 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕗 𝕚 𝕧 𝕖

a/n - the song has absolutely nth to do with the chapter but i just like it🌚

- lia porta -

i woke up in a warm embrace and snuggled more in the person's arms. the familiar scent of flowers hit my nose, and i recognized the person to be rosalie.

i then remembered the events that went down last night and gulped, finally opening my eyes.

"good morning." rosalie says and i moved my legs together, clenching them at her morning voice.

"good morning." i whispered.

"slept well?" she asks.

"always. as long as you're beside me." i mumbled and pushed my face in her chest.

she chuckles and i smiled softly.

"you know i have to get up soon right?" rosalie says and i nodded.

"you're not leaving unless you make me cum."

rosalie laughed at that and let out a soft sigh.

"guess im not leaving." she jokes.

"all jokes aside tho, you have to, in thirty minutes." i said after some time.

i looked at her and she pouts, "i know."

"im gonna shower now. don't touch anything. if you hear any footsteps coming up the steps, hide." i instructed as i got out of bed.

rosalie nodded and smacked my ass when i got up. i turned and glared at her, making her grin sheepishly.

-

i came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around me, and one around my hair.

rosalie was laying down, looking up at the ceiling.

her eyes fell on me when i exited the bathroom.

she licked her lips.

"come here to me."

i obeyed and went to her, standing in front of the bed.

rosalie sat up and spread her legs so that i was standing between them and she raised her hand, dropping the towel.

i stood naked in front of her, making her growl softy.

"fuck, you're so perfect." she moans out as she licked my nipple.

i bit my lip and ran my fingers through her hair when she continued to suck on my nipple. a moan slip from between my lips when she nipped my nipple. rosa moved to my other nipple and did the same to it, bringing pleasure to me.

rosalie grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to her, kissing on my flesh, her lips leaving a smacking sound with each kiss.

i closed my eyes in pleasure and she pulled me down on her.

rosalie moaned when i raised my leg and rubbed it against her crotch, making her receive friction.

"mhm, no. im the one who's gonna please."

i scowled when she removed my leg from between hers.

"well 69."

"lia." Rosalie said sternly and i whined.

"i wanna taste you too. it's been too long."