𝕥 𝕨 𝕖 𝕟 𝕥 𝕪 - 𝕥 𝕙 𝕣 𝕖 𝕖

smutty smut smut🥳

-

rumor has circulated that rosalie and i are dating. are we? not sure. but eh. i want to da- i've been over this already in my head, so shut up you dumb voice in my head.

inserts glare emoji.

currently, i was watching rosalie train.

did i mention that she does cheer leading? if not, i just did.

for cheer, the uniform (clothes) girl wear is a red ropped top with long sleeves, two white lines going down on the arms. the school's crest was on the right breast. meanwhile, the guys wore the same shirt, except its not a cropped top and its not long sleeved.  for bottom, the girls wore a short skirt with colours similar to the blouse and boys wore shorts that reached above the knee.

rosalie looks amazing out there. she look stunning. watching her train makes me smile. she's doing what she's good at.

as if sensing my eyes on her, she turned and looked around. her eyes fell on me and we held eye contact. i grinned and waved to her, making her wave back and blew me a kiss.

she turned back to training and i sat and watched, my eyes going to her ass every time she bends over.

-

"take 5!" rosa said to her team and she placed the pom-poms on the bench where her water bottle lays and i skipped down to her.

rosalie's eyes fell to me and she stretched her arms out to me and i took a step back.

"hug?" she asks innocently.

"you're sweaty."

"i still need my hug, lee."

"nope, nope, nope," i took three steps back as she stepped closer to me.

"if you don't hug me i won't talk to you."

"well i guess we won't be talking until you shower." i said and started humming.

rosalie started walking towards me and i backed away with each of her steps towards me. my eyes widened when she almost came crashing in my body. luckily, i was quick enough and started running.

she groaned and i looked to see her running after me. i screeched and tried running faster, but my oh-so little legs couldn't. rosalie grabbed my arm, stopping me from running and pulled me into her.

my arms flew to  her chest and rosa placed her arms around me.

"caught ya."

"still doesn't beat the fact that you're sweaty."

"still doesn't beat the fact that i want my hug."

"live without it. now go back to training. your mates need you."

"hug."

"you're like a fricken caveman." i grumbled and rosalie through her head back and laughed.

"asking for a hug makes me a "cave man"?" she asked me in amusement and i nodded, "okay how about this. kiss me instead?"

my eyes fell to her lips and i bit my bottom lip.

"i'm taking that as a yes." my gir- rosalie said and leaned down to capture my lips.

her arms wrapped around me tightly and gave me a squeeze. i closed my eyes, enjoying the kiss. she nipped my lip and i opened my mouth, letting her tongue slide inside.

that sounds so wrong.

rosa's talented tongue explore my mouth and one of her hands went down to my butt and squeezed it, making me moan in her mouth.

i smacked her hand away when she pushed it in my pants. i pulled back from the kiss after some time and rested my head on her cleavage.

the beauty towering over me pressed a kiss to my head and i smiled.

"now that i've kissed you, go train."

"aye, aye, captain."

i giggled and leaned back from her arms.

rosa pecked my lips and turned and walked off, but not without me smacking her butt. her jaw dropped as she placed her hands on her butt and turned to me.

i smirked and shooed her.

-

i got more than 20 answers so smut in next chap.

PS -  y'all realize i don't follow update schedule? like bitch wtf🤧