🥰Narrow escape🥰

Zarah's pov.
This man just won't let me go. I am not comfortable as there are a lot of men here well I am sneaking out whether he likes it or not.
I sneaked until I reached the hallway which leads to the door. I suddenly bumped into a wall and fell but something held me. Oh it wasn't a wall I bumped into it was the mighty "Waleed". We stared at each other for seconds before I broke the silence. Please let me go I pleaded.
"I never knew u wanted to leave so badly. Well you may go".
"Really"
"Yeah but if we become friends, deal ". He said while stretching his hand.
"Deal". I replied while shaking his hand.
"But this isn't the way out and if my men catch you, you have to stay cuz I enjoy your company". He said with a wink 😉.
I just nodded and continued my tiptoe in search of the way out.

*********
Finally, I'm free. Well you must be wondering how I got out well, I played hide and seek with his men but they never knew that they were seeking 😜. But still thanks to Waleed for just letting me go.
Now I'm off to go to my friends. I know they must be worried about me being lost for a whole day.

*****************************************
I was right all through actually Ella and Aush are crying. I feel sorry for them 😢 . They engulfed me in a hug well except one.
Yes you guessed it right. It was Hauwy .
After they released me, I gave Hauwy a "is that how you hate me look".
She suddenly burst into tears and hugged me.
" so you care about me". I said.
"No, I never missed you"
"Then why did you hug me and started crying like a baby"
"Okay I admit I missed you"
I turned to look at Aush and she pulled me to her body.
"I told you not to talk back at him but you never listened".
"I'm really sorry for making you worried. But I never thought you loved me this much".
Let's head home I am really hungry and tired.

**********************************

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I slept without a pillow that's why 😔.
From the way the day is starting, I know it's gonna be a boring one.

I headed to the bathroom and did my business then performed ablution and then I prayed. I brushed my teeth and took my bath. Aush is still sleeping. I checked on the other girls and they were sleeping too. I took my phone to chat since I have nothing else to take away my boredom.

A notification popped up and I clicked on it.
A stranger was saying Hi 👋.
Assalamu Alaikum naughty girl.
Wa alaikummussalam who's this.
Check my profile
I checked and I saw Waleed as the profile pic.
Oh it's you
Yeah it's me friend or aren't we friends.
Yeah we are I gotta go bye.

I just suddenly felt sleepy and waiiit how did he get my number. I'll definitely ask him when next we meet.

And that's how the day ended in a blur.

*********************************
Please add WHY to your reading list to find out how Waleed and zahra's love 💗 journey will end. Plz plz plz 🥺.
If the story is boring please pen your opinion in the comment section.
And don't forget to tap on that orange star ⭐️. Love you 😘.