💋Strange feelings💋

Zahra's pov.
It's been two days since I've escaped from Waleed's captivity but I still remember every bit of moment we spent together. He is surely annoying but handsome and caring. He tries being rude but actually turns out to be kind, Snice and pure to those he like though. And his touch is OMG 😱. Whenever he touches me, I just feel these chills running through my spine especially when I bumped into him day before yesterday . I hope I'm not falling for him. I don't even know. I've never fallen for someone before, only crushes which I wasn't saw serious about. I only had one huge crush on this guy named Abba.
"Keh, pic up your phone before I flush it down the toilet, it's been ringing and I'm sleeping". Aush said pulling me out of my trance.
I grinned when I saw the name "lovely mom" that popped on the screen. I sure miss home. I answered and I heard the voice I've been yearning to hear.

Hello Fatitina you don't even miss me koh.
No Maamah I've been quite busy these days that's why I didn't call.
I just called to check up on you. I also have things to do rn.
Tbh I really miss you my Maamah. How is papa, Amma and ya Abubakar. I hope they are all fine.
Alhamdulillah everything and everyone is fine over here. I miss you too. And when are you visiting.
This is our last semester before I graduate so I'll return right after the graduation ceremony.
Okay dear, come home soon cuz We have important matters to discuss.
My regards to everyone, bye.
Bye and God bless you.

"Let's check whether these girls are awake" I say tapping Aush.
"Please let me sleep in peace. First it's your annoying phone and now it's you".
"Okay I'll let you be, after all it's Sunday so you can sleep till next morning".
"You're still talking"she mumbled.
"Okay" I replied raising my hand in surrender. I then slapped her back and ran out of the room.
"Kai ka kai! Wlh sai na rama" (I won't let you go scot free). She screamed while chasing me.
As I opened Neency and Hauwy's room, they both woke up frightened due to the way I slammed the door.
"Are we under an attack" Hauwy screamed while searching for a weapon as I chuckled. Then I felt a smack on my back.
Knowing fully well it was Aush, I turned around and said "It wasn't as painful as mine" I lied while sticking out my tongue 👅 with my hands drawing the lower part of my eye. I know this annoys her. And it worked cuz she was really annoyed 😒. " whatever" she spat as I chuckled 🤭.
"You guys just ruined my beauty sleep. I am supposed to sleep for ten hours wearing this peel-off mask" Neency wailed.
"(Wannan zama daku ko kaddara)living with u guys is a punishment" Hauwy said as she pulled her duvet covering her face.
"Whatever" I snapped back at her.
And that's how the day ended with us troubling each other.