🎓Graduation 🎓

AyeeshaGambo , this chapter is yours for voting every chapter 😉🤩.

Zahra's pov.
After eating, the girls greeted my mom and stepmom, I could see Neency gnawing at ya Abdallah.
A soft chuckle escaped my lips and I introduced her and Hauwy to him.

Well, ya Abdallah being himself couldn't at least pretend to be interested. I felt bad.

Later on, when we were talking about all and nothing, he at least gave Neency a chance to talk to him. And I was surprised how quickly he switched from grumpy to flirty in just some minutes.

They later said they're farewell to us and left for the hotel.

Immediately we heard the sound of the car zooming off, I just turned to Neency and started laughing weirdly.
"Ya Abdallah is so unpredictable, I just hope he's really interested". I continued laughing and while pretending to carry their invisible names and keep side by side on the air, I said "Naima weds Abdullahi".

Those were their real names. Aisha joined me in the laugh and all others except Neency. They joined the laughing due to the kind of laughter that escaped her mouth 😂. It's the type that annoys people and pisses them off. It sounded evil, yet funny.

"I didn't say I like him" she said with lines between her brows as she pushed her lower lip to make her frown in a cute way.

"Dole ki min biyayya in shawo miki kanshi" I smirked, meaning you have to obey me so I can favor you and help you gain his attention.

That was how we kept on teasing her, making her leave for her bedroom.

******************************
Early in the morning, I went to the toilet to do my business and do my ablution, but then I realized that it was my time of the month, so I went back to sleep.
Later on around 9 I woke up from noise coming from the parlor downstairs, I turned to my side and my roommate wasn't there just as I thought. I grabbed my phone and a notification popped up, It was a happy grad message, or rather quote from Waleed.

I gasped today is the day, our graduation, I replied to the text and I headed downstairs to see what was going on. I was a bit surprised to see my family, they came very early to help with the preparations. I stood on the stairs and leaned on the railing to see Neency and Ya Abdallah chatting. Just then, my Maama noticed my presence.

"Habibty, you're up" she said with her usual soft smile.
"Yes Maama, Ina kwanan ku"(Good Morning)I said with a little curtsy".
"Lafia kalau" (Morning)they all chorused.

I glared at the girls, " how dare you guys answer that, I wasn't greeting you guys".

Neency jumped up and came up to me let's go get ready, we should be there by 2.
Okay, okay. I said as the two other girls stood up and joined us.

We all went upstairs and got out of our certain night clothes, bathed, brushed, got ready and said goodbye to my family then headed for the salon and spa. We were all dangling with beauty and oh, we met Ella and Bella there too.

We had a fun moment and our dresses got delivered in the beauty salon. So we got dressed and got our makeup done ✅. Ready from head to knee. Cuz Ella and Bella had their shoes but we didn't. So I called Ya Abdallah and told him to help bring our shoes in the cupboard upstairs.

He bought new ones instead, they were more classy and deluxe even at sight. So we now all had two new pairs of shoes.
We headed to the graduation party, with the new shoes Ya Abdallah bought. I asked him how he knew their sizes and he said that he took the other ones and used them. And that we should take the more expensive ones as a gift.

Our dresses were Navy blue, and they were very shiny. Mine in particular was a Flair floral dress with a bow tie in the back. It looks great on me. Neency took a fitted gown as for Aush, she also chose a flair dress. Hauwy and Ella went for a straight gown while Bella's was a fitted gown with a cape.

The hall was covered and decorated in shades of blue and white making it to have a starry night theme. The graduation ceremony started.As usual it was the oath taking, induction and blah blah blah. Then we were offered our certificates and gifts. I was given best in Anatomy and Physiology. We took pictures, a lot of them. And we danced to our heart fill.

Waleed called me a video call and it was a long chat. He kept on blabbing about how beautiful I looked, though I knew he's exaggerating, I kept on blushing. I said goodbye to him, happy that we'll meet the next day in our home town.

I gave our course mates a farewell hug cept for our clique.
We're going back home together anyway. And I'll see them every week if I want to, I thought totally forgetting that the twins aren't coming with us.

We were back home around eight and the other girls were all moody and emotional. What's the fuss about. We're all together. Only then did I realize, ELLA and BELLA.

After about a minute, the tables turned and I was the one drowning in my tears and being so dramatic. I couldn't help it. I put on my veil and ran down the streets with the others trailing behind me.

I barged through the back door and went upstairs to their bedroom ignoring their mom that was cooking in the kitchen.
The girls explained to her while I was already glued to the twins.
"I can't believe I didn't say farewell to you guys, I don't even want to 😭".
Ella being the more emotional one joined me in crying as Bella consoled the both of us.

The other girls just came upstairs and joined in the crying. We hugged each other and wished we could never leave one another.

At long last, I suggested that we have a sleepover. I called my mom and told her that they should stay in our rooms and not go to the hotel, we were having a sleepover. She instead said that she, Ya Abdallah and Ammi would join the John's too.

We helped Mrs John in the kitchen and we also made a lot of deserts and pastries. We played games and danced. We watched a couple of short movies and played tv games.

Later on, Mr John dropped Ya Abdallah at the hotel as there was no room for him and he wouldn't sleep alone at our apartment.

******************************
Well yesterday which was Saturday 12th August, I the author also had my graduation😅. Today, Zahra had hers. Funny and memorable right 😂🥹.
Thanks for reading 😊.