❤️‍🔥Who he is❤️‍🔥

Waleed's Pov.
Ooh, I had a long day today. First of all that crazy girl and now Dad's calling me.
"Assalam alaikum Daddy ina kwana" (Good morning daddy)I said .
"Come over to Nigeria in the weekend we need to talk" he said and he hanged up the phone.
My name is Waleed Ibrahim by the way and I'm actually a soldier but I am now in England studying because my father insisted. I really never wanted to come over here and about that crazy girl, I locked her up in my question room.
I know she must be shouting for help right now 😏.
What's bothering me now is the reason why Daddy is calling me. I know it must be damn important.
Some body is knocking on my door now.
"Come in" I said.
It was Abid my best and only friend. Although some people claim to be my friends, I just hang out with them and don't take them as my friends.
"You know why I came here" Abid said and I shrugged.
"Well that lady has been disturbing me and I really need to focus on my work and I am going through those files you gave" he yelled.
I gave him a glare.
"Ok let's go check on her" I finally said after some minutes of silence.

**************************************
We finally arrived at my house which I built just to undercover cases. It has 6 rooms and a parlour. The 6 rooms include my question,file,resting,guest,tormenting,gaming rooms.
My resting room is my favorite place to stay in this house. The question room is in the 3rd floor but I can hear her shouts from the first floor. I went up the stairs and I opened the door but unfortunately she fell into my arms.
"How dare you lock me up in this room" she said as the trying to stand on on her feet and push me away but then I tightened my grip on her and she pushed me away.
"So you still haven't learnt your lesson"I said frowning.
"Yes I haven't" she said.
"Alright then let me lock you up again" I said.
"No please don't" she said.
"Okay then sit on that chair or else I'll leave you here all alone" I said.
"Ok"she said
I sat down on the chair opposite hers as there's a table in between us.
"What's your name, your origin, your tribe". I asked
"My name is Zarah, I'm from Nigeria and I'm from the Hausas". She said.
"What about your surname"I asked again
"Zarah Abdullahi". She said.
"You look familiar"I added.
"Well we're in the same department, same class, same school, same level and.."
"You talk too much" I interrupted
"Please let me go"she pleaded.
"Ok" I said knowing she'll come back on her because of the amount of soldiers I kept on the way.
She left immediately and she came back looking annoyed 😠.
"Why are you frowning" I asked knowing fully well the reason.
"Tell your men to let me go" she said furiously.
"But I want you to stay" I blurted out not knowing the reason why.
I got a call from Abid. He was complaining that we were still disturbing.
As soon as I hanged up, I closed the door leaving her inside and the power went out. I gasped as I was surprised. I began thinking about what was wrong when I heard her screaming. I hurriedly opened the door and I could feel her hug me tightly not intending to let me go.
I felt my heart throbbing and it was beating faster.
I have never felt like this before and it feels weird. Suddenly, the power went back on and she pushed me away.
"Zarah why did you do that" I asked.
"I am scared of the dark" she said.
I helped her out of the room as I could still see the fear in her eyes 😰. I took her to the guest room.
I probably think that the guest room will be more comfortable for her rather than my resting room because it looks manly and even more like a gym.

I went into the room but I couldn't find her. Well I wasn't surprised because I knew she'll try that.

I then instructed my men to act as if they don't see her. Except If she finds the door.

************************************
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thankfully I managed to write it and please don't forget to vote. And also comment about it so I'll know your opinion about the book like whether it's boring, a little bit exciting or very interesting. Thanks for reading. The picture at the beginning is Waleed's.