💑Together💑

Zahra's POV.

Everything happened so fast between me and Waleed, from the great crush, to the confession, oh that reminds me that I'm now in a relationship, I've never been in any before but now it's actually happening.
When Waleed stated that he was sorry for not loving me back, my heart skipped a beat but I wasn't quite surprised. How will I just wake up one day and say i like him, how would he just accept it. Besides I thought, he might like another girl which is better than me, or maybe richer. I just confessed because I don't like the way we stare at each other without knowing what's on the other's mind. And just like Bella said, it's not always the man who has to step up. I was actually void of emotions. Angry, sad or contended, which was I, I don't know. All I knew is that I was definitely not in a good mood.

Suddenly, he burst into laughter, " You just saved my life, with your words. I actually wanted to tell you how much my heart skipped a beat whenever you're around me. I wanted to let you know my feelings for you. "

"For how long has this been"

"It was love at first sight for me, and I will beg Allah in all my prayers to let me have you as my bride, Alhamdulillah today my wish has been fulfilled. "

"No wonder I fell for you just suddenly" I said as I let out a chuckle. " so now as a couple, what do we do" I asked childishly, then the 'seriously' look on his face made me realize that it was quite a stupid question. "Sorry, but I've never been in any relationship before " I mumbled.

"Never mind, I was going to answer anyway. We just get to know each other, then we let ourselves be in each other's lives. "

Oh, so that's just it, my mind is telling me to leave cuz I've got lectures and my heart wants me to stay.
" Erm, Waleed, when will we meet again".

"You need to stop calling me that"

"But it's your name"

"Yeah but couples have special names, like sweetheart or darling or honey, or anything that feels special to you".

"For now I don't have a name to give you, cuz it has to be special ".

"Okay The.. " a ringing phone cut him, he picked up his phone from his pocket, and it appears on the phone screen that it's Abid. Everyone knows that he is his closest friend, and I was looking for a way to leave, so I just waved goodbye and left.

****************************************

"Where have you been, or is it just to get textbooks that took this long" said Nancy.

"Or maybe she met someone special" Bella suggested with excitement clear on her face.

"Yeah I met him" I said as my cheeks blushed.

"Did he accept" Bella asked.

"Who accepted what" Aush and Ella chorused.

"Please stop making our bloods boil out of curiosity" Aush added.

"Okay Guys calm down, I'll explain. So I told Waleed I love him and he accepted" I could see they were confused, " I know you guys must be confused, but the hatred I felt towards him was me hating to love him especially when every lady is ogling at his sight".

"Yay, congrats girl, finally. I always knew this from the beginning, the way you guys looked at each other was far from hatred" Hauwy giggled.

"And also, I saw the confused look on his face which later turned into a grin when he pushed you into his car. I could swear that he was happy and not in an evil way. That was why I wasn't worried at first but later on, I started getting worried. Just when I was about to breakdown, you came back running. I was so happy I didn't know what to do but still cry tears of joy". Hauwy added.
"Well this calls for celebration" Bella said while doing her goto dance moves.
"I think we should head over to mamma Mia, I love their dishes, and it should be in the evening around 🕣 8pm so we can view the beautiful stars in the night sky" Ella added.
"Okay babies let's go get ready" I replied as we left for our homes to get ready for the evening.

****************************************

Good I thought as I looked through the mirror, I was looking Masha Allah in my wonderful blue flay long sleeve gown. It had a v neck which revealed my necklace. At first I dressed in a hoodie and pants then I remembered that we were going on an outing so I changed. I don't know why I'm feeling down today, I look beautifully sad. I  was about to leave the room when Aush came in.
They're waiting outside" she announced as I look at her pink dress which looked similar to mine. She looked cute as always. You look so elegant, I said.
"We all know who's the beauty here" she smiled tapping my shoulder. She then dragged me outside the house and we stood in front of Ella's car.
"Get in" Nancy wailed excitedly. I hopped into the car as my phone rang and I didn't bother to look at the name, I just answered and put it to my ear.
"Hey scaredy cat" Waleed's voice beamed from the other side.
"Hello fiery dog" I said my face litting up. I suddenly felt happy.
" I'm not a dog, but you're surely a cat" I frowned.
"Oh that's mean and I won't admit being a cat"
"You're a scaredy cat"
"Why say so"
"You've forgotten how you clinged unto me in the dark, I hope that's how tight you'll hug me when you become my halal" he said as butterflies swam in my stomach.
"This Guy" I said in my mind,  not realizing that it came out as a whisper.
" I heard you he said" making me blush harder.
Aush who was sitting beside me snatched the phone to see who I was talking to.
" Awww, it's him she announced to the other's in the car" I snatched the phone back as I smacked her on her back.
"It's just the phone I snatched and not your boyfriend and yet you're this angry" she grinned while scratching her back.
"I'll call you back" I said to Waleed as he chuckled. He must have heard our drama.
"I'll hit you harder next time" I threatened as they continued laughing at me.
"Ya Allah what sort of friends did I get, it's not funny" I said while slapping my head as they burst into another pack of laughter.
"And here we are" Ella announced from the front seat. We got out of the car and then went in.

******************************************

This is the longest chapter I've written.  But you guys deserve it, I took a long break from writing. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.