💞The date💞

Zahra's POV
I've never been here before, the place was nice. Luckily we found a table for 6 and we sat there. From where we sat, I had a clearer view of the restaurant. The arrangements and color were good. The only thing I didn't like was the crowdy environment it had, but its okay since its not a date.
I ordered for Tortiglioni cacio e Pepe and minced chicken sausage. Then lemon meringue tartlet as my dessert, truffle mushroom risotto as the main dish and blue lemon spritzer to go with. I passed the menu over and all of them except Hauwy ordered caramel panna cotta as their desert. I love panna cotta but i'm allergic to caramel. It makes me vomit when I take it.

"Hauwy, why don't you have a dessert" I asked seeing that she had no dessert.
"I hate caramel and they only had one meringue tartlet, and it was the one given to you, and it now it's only the caramel panna cotta that's available for order" she dolefully said.
"Take mine, I don't want it anymore" I lied handing over the tartlet.
"Really, thanks" she said then she furrowed her brows again. " you know what, let's just share" she said.
My mouth wanted a taste of that good looking tartlet, so I didn't argue.

We shared it using a knife and ate happily talking about only God knows what

We shared it using a knife and ate happily talking about only God knows what. I asked Bella why Emma was not present but before she answered, my eye caught a view of something or rather someone. I immediately started using the face tissue paper to clean my mouth area. There's nothing on your face, why are you cleaning it?  Aush asked.
"It's Waleed" I announced just as he took notice of us. He was wearing our native kaftan which was structured to show his carved and chiseled shoulders even though they were covered. It was black which made his fair skin shine. And his dark orbs we're equally dark to his clothing. I couldn't help it but stand up as he came over where we sat.
"Excuse me ladies, could you borrow me this mademoiselle over here"
"Awww, of course" they chorused.
"We were actually about to leave so she's all yours" Bella smiled as they stood up to leave.
"I left my phone and Wallet at home, how I'm I supposed to come home if you leave"
"I'll drop you off" Waleed said interrupting me.
"Well I guess our little outing has turned into a date" I grinned as I saw the last of them.
"Not yet, I was actually thinking of asking you for a date after leaving here but then, here you are, I don't have to visit you now" he said as he came closer, before walking behind me. I couldn't move, all I could do was inhale his scent. I didn't notice that he was tying the rope behind my dress which has loosened.
"Thanks" I whispered giving him another smile.
"Shall we" he said as he motioned for us to leave.
"But we're already at a restaurant and we're both full since we just ate" I argued looking at the cream beside his lower lip.
"And there's cream on your lips" I added. He tried cleaning it but I told him he was making it spread. I decided to use my handkerchief to clean the one on his face, I cleaned it for him as he bit his lips to clean the one on his lips, it was.. It was "sexy" I thought while fighting the urge to kiss his lips clean. They are plump and rosy. They also look soft. Stop I told myself looking away from him, when I turned again, he looked me in the eye with a smile plastered on his face. If only he knew what his smile did to me. I was falling more and more in love with this man.
"We are not going to another restaurant" he said interrupting my thoughts. Just then,  a notification from Muslim pro application popped up from mine and his phone letting us know that it was time for maghreb prayers.
"Didn't You say that you left your phone at home" he asked.
I felt ashamed and started walking towards the door. "I just didn't want them to leave" I said while exiting the place. There was only one mosque nearby, so we went there and prayed maghreb prayers then we left.
It looked like we were leaving the city. How do I trust him so much. What if he kidnaps me again. I was about asking him where we're going to when the car came to a halt.
He rushed over to my side and opened the door. I looked at him as he bowed making me chuckle as I step out of the car. I walked behind him as there where stairs carved on a big rock. We climbed the stairs as I clutched onto his shirt afraid to fall.
"Didn't I say you're a scaredy cat" he Said. Immediately I released his shirt, I stumbled back and I fell. Before I reached the floor, a strong grip prevented me from falling.
"Be careful"his worried voice came, sending chills down my spine, I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. It felt like I belonged in this arms. Talking about belonging, I remembered the position we were in. I gave him a slight push as he let me go. I continued walking behind him, whilst being extra careful, just be we reached the top, he asked me to close my eyes. I did as he said and took the last step. "Take two steps forward and sit" he said. I opened my eyes to see a very beautiful sight. I can see the line where the sky meets the see. It was very much beautiful that I gasped at the sight. He sat down next to me leaving a bit of space between us.

**************************************
so it's Ramadan, I wanted to use the opportunity and update  thrice a week since it's holiday but I have to dedicate my time to my deen.
Ramadan kareem to all my sis' and bros.