28 | Mine, All Mine

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!"

Jungkook rushed over to you, this time with his pace quickened. "What's wrong?" he said panting, his chest heaving up and down. You pointed inside the bushes, prompting Jungkook to look at what was going on there to see Joy and Jimin covering their faces. 

"Stop covering your face, shorty. It's not like I can't recognize you with your height," Jungkook teased Jimin causing him to uncover his face and glare at him. "What happened, anyway?"

"They both were kissing," you said without blinking as if you had just been traumatized due to an utterly terrible sight. Jungkook's eyes widened his eyebrows furrowed. "What the hell, Jimin? You didn't tell me you guys were dating!"

"W-we aren't dating!" Joy exclaimed.

"We are dating?" Jimin eyed Joy questioningly. "She means to say that we weren't dating a minute ago but now we are," Jimin turned his gaze over to the two of you, clarifying the notion. You and Jungkook looked at each other with widened eyes.

"Kindly take your time to decide whether you two are dating," you said, dragging Jungkook towards the exit gate.

| time skip / evening.

"Mom, Dad," you approached your parents nervously, fiddling with your fingers. You were reluctant whether you should talk about this now or later, but then, it was a now-or-never situation. This was your only chance, or it'd be too late to ask later.

"Yes, dear?" your Dad said. You gulped and took in a deep breath before you began speaking. "I want to do a part-time job."

'Bitch, you were supposed to ask them. Not tell what you want to do!' you thought.

Your Mom and Dad, both turned towards you. Your Mom nodded her head. "What sort of job?"

"In a café, as a waitress or something," you replied.

"When you can't clean your bedroom, how will you get a job–" your cheeks flushed red with shame at the moment. However, your dad signaled your Mom to stop, so she did.

"When do you want to start?"

You felt a rush of excitement within you. 'Does that perhaps mean that he has no problem with me having a part-time job?'

"Uh, this coming Monday, maybe? I haven't started looking for a job yet."

No matter how normally you tried to speak, you couldn't ignore the ticklish feeling in your stomach. It felt like he was about to agree, but...

"Okay then. Today is Wednesday, and as your mom said, you must first learn to clean your room at least. Till next Monday, I shouldn't see your room dirty. Only then you be allowed a job. Got it?"

Your gaze shifted over to your mom as she looked at you with a smirk. Although you wanted to take your words back, you accepted Dad's challenge. 

"Okay," you simply replied.

🫀: Jungovercooked

You won't believe what Dad said 
about it 😭

What did he say?

He said that if he doesn't see
my room cleaned till at least next Monday,
I CAN'T have the job!

I mean–

The duck??

It's not a bad condition, after all