"No I'm not tired. How could I be when I'm with you", she replied.

She didn't want to part ways with him yet, not when they had the chance to spend this much time together, especially outside of work.

"The wine made me super relaxed though", she chuckled.

Her giddiness amused him and he wasn't ready to let her go for the evening either.

"Come", he said and pulled her up from her chair.

She knew that she should have said no probably, to protect her own heart. This was getting more complicated by the minute. But she found herself following him willingly.

He opened the door to his room and pulled her inside, closing the door behind them. Momentarily he pressed her against the wall and pressed his lips on hers. A quiet groan left her. His lips tasted sweet like the wine, and his scent sent her senses to overdrive. Her fingers laced perfectly with his hair, his hands exploring her waist and finding her behind. He gripped it firmly and lift her up, her legs quickly gripping around his waist.

Deep lust was taking over the night for both of them. There was no point trying to fight it anymore. Tongues were dancing in a heated session as he laid her down on the bed, pinning her to the sheets with his body. There was no way this was not going there tonight.

Her dress was easy to remove, his clothes disappearing one by one by her eager tugging at them. He pulled away from the kiss shortly to stare at her eyes, those beautiful eyes that saw right into his soul, that owned every piece of him. He needed to know that she wanted this as much as him.

"Don't speak", she whispered and her eyes wandered back to his lips. He stroke her nose lovingly with his, wanting her to return to his eyes.

"I can't control myself anymore around you", he whispered and kissed her deeply.

She didn't need to reply with words, her heavy breathing and racing heartbeat gave it all away, and so did her dripping core. He wind her up so easily and she was willing to follow his purposeful quest.

His finger stroke her wet folds, reminding him of what she tasted like last time. Her mind was thrown right back to what his touch could do with her, and she was willing to surrender to him completely tonight.

She groaned herself against his touch, soft moans escaping her lips. Her thigh was reminded of his arrousal too, he was grinding it against her.

Foreplay was such a waste of time at this point. They had months of foreplay and now she just needed to feel him inside of her, she needed to know what it felt like.

"Tae...just fuck me, please", she panted in between her moans.

A pleased grin spread across his face and lust darkened his eyes. He loved to hear her beg for him, just like she did in all those dreams he had about her.

"Say it again", he teased and followed her jawline to her neck with kisses and light bites.

"Aaahh you are such a tease...", she replied with desperation.

"Then tell me...what do you want?", he said, still trailing down her neck to her chest with his lips, grabbing her nipple with his teeth.

Her body squirmed underneath him, he had her exactly where he needed.

"I want you to f...oh my God Tae!", she screamed as he slammed himself into her with his full lenght at once. He watched her eyes roll back by the surprise and complete rush of satisfaction that spread through her body.

"Hey stay with me, look at me Emma", he said, kissing her deeply, not moving an inch before she adjusted to him.

All the anticipation, all the longing, all the desire, all the emotions, everything just exploded into an wonderful mess of pleasure. She was completely love struck right now, their bodies melting into each other at a perfect rhythm. This was that kind of toe curling love making, the kind you gave yourself completely to because there was no other choice. That aching feeling for him to just pound into her was just satisfied, and it was worth the wait.

He plead softly with her, waiting for her to follow his every move willingly again, not wanting to overwhelm her with his lust. All his moves were soft and loving, soaked in seduction to her every need.

She whimpered desperately as he kept stroking her deeply, filling her, stretching her walls. The sweet mixture of pain and pleasure that caused was quickly taking her closer to her climax.

He could tell that she was getting close by her body language and increased his speed. Soon he was caught in pounding into her mercifully, breathlessly. Her vision blurred and she erupted, intense orgasm taking over her, making her forget time and place as it spread like wildfire through her, her juices overflowing and soaking him.

The trigger it was to see her come by his touch was intoxicating. He dove right back to her plump lips, still stroking her wet walls with his length, sensing them clench around him as another orgasm flushed over her.

"I'm going to explode if you keep hugging my dick like that with your walls, it feel so good", he panted into the kiss.

"Fill me...I want to feel you come inside of me", she panted under him, exhausted from the euphoria.

He pumped into her a few more times and finally released his seed inside of her, shooting it down her warm walls with a deep groan before he relaxed on top of her, holding her tightly.

The silence of the night was filled with just their heavy breaths as they both tried to comprehend what just happened. If sex was this good with him, she was in deeper trouble than she thought. She was exhausted but still craving more.

She pushed him to his back, diving into his lips again, climbing him, feeling his hard member underneath her, stroking it with her wetness. She couldn't resist to slide it into her aching core again, to ride it, grind her clit against the root.

She leaned her head back, her hair falling down her back, her nails digging into his chest as she bounced on his hard member.

He watched her ride and grind, her lips parting in soft moans, her face relaxing in satisfaction, her breast bouncing. All his wet dreams were just being fulfilled by that picture of her on him.

"Slowly...or I'm going to burst inside of you again", he plead with hungry eyes.

She smiled and increased her pace making him groan desperately under her dominance.

She dove down to his neck and sucked it harschly, sending him into euphoria, him not being able to hold it back longer. He came again, his cum dripping down his member together with her juices as she rode herself into a string of orgasms caused by the warmth of his orgasm inside of her.

How could her need for him still be unfulfilled after this? 

She laid down next to him panting, both of them staring at the ceiling.

"Wow...I mean...".

"I know..."

They looked at each other for a moment and that was all it took for them to be all over each other again. Her on all four and him behind her, balls deep into her core again, holding her hips and pounding into her hard, her tightness driving him insane. The sounds of skin slapping against each other filling the room with more moans.

The night was still young, they had waited too long to get to this point, there was definitely some time and missed moments to catch up on tonight.