"Okay, I'll go to New York and kill Morita Yutaka but no way I'm going with Akutagawa." I said as Mori-san just stared at me.

"Mori-san, you know I can handle this mission well on my own, without him." I said stubbornly as I slammed my hands on his desk, frustration building up within me.

"Can you?" Mori-san asked as I frowned for a second.

In all honesty, probably not.

"What would you do in a situation where you were surrounded, with no weapons?" Mori-san asked as I grit my teeth.

"I'd use my ability." I said as Mori-san nodded, continuing.

"Let's say you can't use your wind manipulation because there are too many people, what then?" Mori-san said, making me scowl as I already knew where this was heading.

"I'd use my 'Purity'." I said.

Purity.

The biggest card I had up my sleeve.

Just like Chuuya's true form of his ability, 'Corruption', I had mine.

Corruption allows Chuuya to manipulate the gravitons in his surroundings. By increasing his own density, he can crush a tank with his bare hands. He can also able to shoot balls of compressed gravity that act like black holes that swallow anything.

Purity is the true form of my ability, 'From the Pure Soul' where the pressure of my true ability can force anyone or anything down to the ground. Let it be mountains or enemies, I can crush them to the ground with barely a second thought.

But, there's a down side to both our abilities. For Chuuya, he has no control over his ability's true form; he will continue in that state if his ability is not nullified until he dies.

Mine was pretty much the same. But let's just say that mine sets off a small explosion that will crush anything near it within a 50km radius.

How do I know? Well, let's just say some life-threatening incidents may have occurred in the past.

Oh also, I die if I use it for too long, so yep I have a great ability.

"And how long exactly can you hold your 'Purity' for?" Mori-san asked as I clenched my jaws.

"5 seconds." I grit out as Mori-san raised an eyebrow, giving me the I-told-you-so-look.

Damn my weakness.

I can't even use my ability properly.

I wouldn't stand a chance if I got caught.

"All right, but why send me with Akutagawa? Let Chuuya come with me?" I complained.

"And let him use Corruption in all worst cases?" Mori-san asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Hirotsu-san?" I asked.

"Away on a mission."

"Gin? Higuchi? Tachihara?"

"They are barely of use if you are surrounded by the Black Ravens." Mori-san said calmly as if he was talking about the weather.

I wanted to argue, but it was true.

Against the Black Ravens, not many could survive against them.

Which is exactly why Mori-san was sending me and Akutagawa to kill the boss of Black Raven.

"Fine." I said as Mori-san blinked in shock before smiling.

"Good. There will be a large ball held by the Black Ravens on the night of Christmas." Mori-san said as I nodded but paused.

"Wait, a ball?" I exclaimed as Mori-san nodded.

"Morita Yutaka is not one to be seen outside, but he's hosting a masquerade ball." Mori-san explained as I frowned.

"So you want us to assassinate Morita Yutaka during the ball?" I asked but Mori-san shook his head.

"The security is too well guarded. What I need you to do is go as one of the famous Japanese singers. Before you argue, you won't need to sing if you can get your mission done and they won't know what she looks like, plus you'll be wearing a mask, but she's on their guest list." Mori-san said as I crossed my arms.

"And you want me to what? Sing him to death?" I asked as Mori-san shook his head.

"No, I need you to... lure him away and take him out silently." Mori-san said as I clenched my jaw tightly, already presuming what this mission meant.

Mori-san was staring at me intently as I sighed.

"I guess my charms would come in handy right now." I said, flipping my h/c hair over my shoulder.

"Glad we came to an agreement." Mori-san said as I just shrugged it off, even though my insides felt like they were tightening up to a knot.

"As for this plan, I want you to keep it a secret from Akutagawa." Mori-san said as I clicked my tongue at the sound of his name.

"Wait, why?" I asked as I frowned in confusion.

"That is an order, this stays between us." Mori-san said, making me frown but agree nonetheless.

"Whatever you say, Boss."

- - -

"You just gonna stand there and miss the plane or are you actually going to get on?" Someone asked, breaking my train of thoughts as I blinked.

Right, I was in the airport...

With Akutagawa.

"Oh, shut up." I said as I mumbled something under my breath which probably would've resulted in Chuuya giving me a big scold, but he wasn't here anyway.

I showed my ticket to the lady at the check-in, who smiled and pointed to where my seat was.

I forced a smile on my face before sitting in the seat, sliding the small door close.

Yes, a door.

Because I was sitting in first class.

Mori-san must've made sure we have a good experience before we die. I thought sarcastically before sighing and looking out the window.

Well... Can't wait to get to New York.

You know, do all the fun stuff.

Pretend to be a famous singer at a masquerade ball.

Kill Morita Yutaka.

Maybe make it out alive.

Yep, just how I planned my weekend.