I got out and looked at the huge house.

A few memories hit my brain. I always had fun around here. This family was nice and welcoming to me, Susan and our other friends.

I snap out of my thoughts as I reminded myself what I'm here for and I walked up the stairs to the main door.

I rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door.

After a while the door opened and I saw a boy I recognised from the newspaper.

"Hello. Is Rowan home?", I asked politely.

"Yes, may I know who you are?", The boy asked softly.

"My name's David. Rowan knows me and remembers me... hopefully", I said with a nervous smile.

The boy looked at me ridiculously.

"Um okay..come in", He smiled and let me in.

I walked in and he closed the doors behind me.

I look around and realised everything was actually the same.

To the side there was a living room and even that hadn't changed. Well except maybe the colour of the couch.

I'm glad they changed them. I never liked the colour and I told that pair of brothers to find something which complimented the walls better.

They are adamant is all I wanna tell.

"So how do you know my father?", The boy asked as he walked by my side.

Father? oh yeah he's Rowan's son. From the newspaper. Yes.

"We were friends back in school", I smiled softly.

And just like that his behaviour changed.

"Really! You're Dad's friend from school? Wow! I've never met one before", He said excitedly.

I chuckled at him. He's sweet.

"So tell me how was he back then! Did he get into a lot of trouble? Did he always have such good fashion taste? When did he get his beard? Oh was he a nerd or a jock? Did he fail a lot of exams? How many girlfriends did he have back then? Oh wait when did he get his beard? Come on tell me! tell me!", The boy jumps excitedly.

Woah.

I was surprised to say the least. I stare at him with an open mouth.

Is he really Rowan's son?

"Oh um. Where should I start. He-", I began answering.

"Troy?", I heard a voice.

I turn to my side to see an older boy walking to us.

He looked at me curiously and then at the boy who I now know is Troy.

"Oh Dean. We have a guest!", Troy said happily.

I looked at Troy with a surprised smile.

He's excited about a guest? Do these people not get a lot of guests?

"Yeah I know. The guard from the gate informed me", The boy who I now know is Dean said.

"Cool! His name's David. He's Dad's friend back from school. Can you believe it? Dad had friends! That means he wasn't a loner!", Troy grinned.

I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. Dean looked at me and then back at his brother in amusement.

"Troy", He shakes his head with a smile.

"Oh trust me your father was opposite to a loner", I snickered.

"Really? So tell us about him!", Troy said excitedly.