015.

“they do not know if she will make it. ”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CHRIS ARGENT ALONG WITH HIS YOUNGEST DAUGHTER WALKED IN THE HOSPITAL IN SEARCH FOR AURORA. well Chris was but Allison had no idea why were they at the hospital.

Allison was walking behind her dad but stopped walking once she saw a really concerned girl in the hallway, that was not what stopped her it was the fact that this girl -- no woman had the same features as adelle.

“adelle?” Allison said quietly while Chris was standing in front of her talking to one of the nurses.

the moment Chris heard her he turned to Allison with a questioning yet hopeful look. “where is she?” Chris said softly and Allison was too stunned to speak so she pointed at the woman.

Chris walked towards her curiously and she turned around sensing someone walking towards her. the moment he saw her face he felt relieved yet terrified because of the tears streaming down her face.

“dad” adelle said and hugged Chris tightly. Chris looked down at her and had a small smile on his face for a moment he forgot about his daughter who was in the hospital after she got shot.

when they pulled apart Chris looked around frankly. “where -- where is she?” Chris said confused yet he was terrified.

“in the surgery, they do not know if she will make it.” adelle said not sparing Allison a glance because she was angry at her.

despite Allison being manipulate by their aunt adelle was not going to forgive her. how could she? while aurora went through too much training and made everything as good as she can to make sure Allison had no idea about this world Allison did not hesitate while shooting aurora.

“why would she be here?” Allison asked quietly and Chris looked at her confused while adelle did not look at her. she just could not.

“maybe because you shoot her, how could you do that?” adelle whispered looking at the surgery room the whole time.

“b-but Kate said she will heal, she said she was one of them.” Allison said quietly then gasped once she figured out the truth.

adelle just took a seat ignoring her sister's whining, while Chris looked at adelle confused, he had no idea how his daughter was alive.

after almost two hours they managed to make the bleeding stop and aurora was transferred to another room. adelle quickly sat with her and Allison felt too guilty she could not even look at her sister's pale face.

Chris took Allison home then went back to the hospital not saying a word to Victoria about adelle or what happened to aurora.

when Chris walked in he went to the room and saw adelle sat with tears all over her face. Chris pulled her in a hug and she looked at him guiltily. “I could not protect her.” adelle said quietly and Chris just held her in his arms tighter.

“she will be okay, I wonʼt let her go back I promise.” Chris said quietly yet sincerely.

“she would not want to stay either” adelle mumbled quietly but Chris had no idea what she said.

“how are you alive?” Chris asked her quietly and she looked up at him.

“I got bitten before Kate shoot me. well she wanted to shoot aurora not me” adelle said softly “when I got shot aurora stopped the bleeding and I woke up after a couple of days.” adelle said quietly but then the sheriff walked in.

he looked at aurora sadly remembering the girl from the times when they worked together and when she was mourning talia haleʼs death.

Chris gave adelle a smile and walked out with the sheriff. “I was hoping to talk to aurora actually, I hope it does not bother you.” Noah said quietly and Chris nodded slightly

“yea sure but she is still resting.” Chris said quietly and Noah nodded.

“the other girl would not have any idea who did this? I was told she brought her here.” Noah said looking at adelle who was playing in auroraʼs hair.

“I am not entirely sure.” Chris said quietly having no idea what cover up story he could come up with.

Noah nodded and left Chris to walk back in the room for his pale daughter. Chris looked at her face again and sighed quietly yet guiltily. for the first time since she came back he noticed that aurora did not really gain that much weight like everyone thought.

she was still thin, maybe this time she gained a little bit of weight but still it almost looked like she still had her eating disorder.

Chris took a seat and could not help but remember the conversation that happened before he went to find his sister.

Chris Argent had Stiles stlinsski cornered against a wall while asking where was Scott McCall. “let me ask you a question Stiles, did Scott try to kill you on a full moon? did you have to chain him up?” Argent asked the teenage boy who looked at him sharply.

“yea, why would you like me to trap him in a basement and burn the house down?” Stiles asked and Jackson Whittemore who was held by two hunters looked between the two confused.

“I hate to ruin the remors but we never did that Stiles.” Chris said after glancing at the two hunters.

“derek told us you had a code that no one breaks.” Stiles said hinting to the older man.

“never” Chris said confidence laced in his voice.

truth was that he was not willing to believe it was Kate, even if he knew it was her from everything that happened in the past two months but he was not going to admit it.

he could not lose Kate too, because Chris knew that aurora was too fucked up that she would never forgive him for being selfish and sending her away.

“what if someone did” Stiles told him with narrowed eyes.

“someone like who” Chris asked him hoping not to hear the name of his younger sister.

“the murderer of your daughter” Stiles said facing him and Chrisʼ face fell.

“how would you know that? How do you know anything about adelle” Chris asked him angrily.

“your sister killed them all.” Stiles said angrily with dark eyes.

“Kate would not kill adelle, you are bluffing” one of the hunters said not believing it.

“oh really? why do not you go and ask aurora yourself .” Stiles said and just like that the three men left while Chris went towards the hale house knowing Kate will be there.

Chris Argent was seeing red, it would not be a surprise of he killed Kate before the alpha could do it.

_______________________

I finally finished season one!

I donʼt really like season two so I will be writing some of the episodes only.