"I blamed her for my mother's demise. No matter how much I hated her, she was still my mother. I'm sorry YN."

"A-And that's why you never met me? I told you I was leaving for Gwangju and you never came to meet me?" She questioned. Her question was rather rhetorical.

He nodded slightly.

She let out a sarcastic chuckle, "you made me lose it all at once. You used to meet me each day for years. I was so connected to you. You were the one with whom I entrusted my secrets with but all of a sudden you left me. That too when I needed you the most!"

"I myself was struck by the news YN. I was perturbed."

"And I was not?"

"I didn't know you were hurting."

"Maybe because you were busy accusing me."

"YN-"

He stopped abruptly as they all were bewildered at Ji Hoon's sudden movement. He got up precipitously and ran into his room, latching it on the inside.

YN's eyes widened as she ran behind him, knocking on the door. "Hoon? Open the door!"

The others followed her.

"Ji Hoon, we can talk this out, come on child," Hoseok called for him.

"Buddy, be a man. Let's fight this together. I am with you!" Taejoon added.

"I... I am sorry," Yoongi lowly whispered, gaining everyone's attention as it contrasted everyone's desperate yells.

He went ahead knocking on the door, "Ji Hoon, I am sorry for leaving you all alone. I didn't know."

YN tapped on his shoulder slightly and gestured to him to give her a chance.

"Hoon? Listen. I am telling you this loud and clear. I do not blame you, I never did. And fuck! If anyone does, I'll kill him. Even if it's you. Stop behaving like an immature brat locking yourself up in your room. You are old enough to understand the situation. Get out in 5 seconds or I am marrying Hoseok tomorrow itself!" She yelled and Hoseok's jaw dropped.

"1..."

"2..."

"3..." The door clicked open and he launched his body against hers, hugging her tightly. She patted her back in consolation.

"Look Nobita had guts now," she mocked.

He sniffled as he parted, "Noona..."

"Hm?"

"I am dekisugi!"

His assertion made everyone laugh.

"Don't marry so soon Noona. You have your entire life to live. Live your bachelor's life!" He insisted.

"Hey bro, what's your problem with me?" Hoseok questioned.

"I have no problem with you but I don't think it's Noona's age to get married. I mean she is only twenty-five."

"You talk more sense than I had in my entire life buddy," Taejoon remarked making the youngest grin in ecstasy.

"Obviously, he is my brother," Yoongi proudly stated, making everyone serious once again.

"I agree that you guys should not marry so soon!" He added making Hoseok frown.

"Why? What the fuck? And who are you decide on her part?" He scowled.

"I am her brother!"

"No! I am her brother!" Ji Hoon protested.

"And I am her brother like best friend!" Taejoon intervened.

"Whatever but I am her real brother!" Yoongi added.

"Half brother you mean. I am her real brother," Ji Hoon hugged him in possessiveness.

"By the way, you are also her half brother. Look at me, I am her full best friend. Loyal and best!" Taejoon countered, hugging her from the back.

Yoongi felt competitive. "What the fuck? I am still her oldest brother," he grunted as he hugged her from the side.

Hoseok watched it and felt jealous at the three men enshrouding his girlfriend. He went ahead actually pushing each of the men away from her, pulling her by the wrist to stand by his side.

"Get off from my flower, you bees!" He grunted.

"Buzz..." Taejoon hissed as he started to approach YN again but Hoseok stood in front of her, blocking anyone to come to her. The four of them were in their own duel, finally laughing and giggling till a sob escaped from her mouth ringing in their ears.

They immediately stopped their actions and averted their attention on her.

"What happened sunshine? Are you hurting anywhere?" Hoseok asked and she shook her head, still wiping her tears.

"Noona, are you okay?" She nodded at Ji Hoon's question.

"I cannot believe it. I just cannot!" She said.

"It was like, a few days before. I had no one and I had no belief in relationships and stuff and now it's... It's so different. I have people who are... I just have people who I can call my own. I-" Hoseok hugged her protectively.

She wrapped her arms around his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"Thank you Hoseok."

"Why thank me? I did nothing."

"There's a reason why you are sunshine. You came and my world just lit up a thousand lights."

"Eww! That was cringe. You are not my best friend anymore," Taejoon shook his head in disgust.

"And not my sister," Ji Hoon added.

"Not even mine! That was so tacky!" Yoongi remarked.

Hoseok kissed her forehead lightly. "You're still my sunshine," he said with a smile.

•••

(A/N: What do you guys think about Ji Hoon?)