"I know."

"I don't want to go." It's as if it's just dawned on her that she's flying home today, and watching all the emotions overcome her, tugs at my heartstrings.

"I know, baby. I don't want you to go. But you get to go back to work, and you love work. That's something to look forward to, isn't it?"

She nods, still, a sad look etched onto her face. As much as it pains me to have them leave me, I know what it's like to be the one that's leaving, and since Andi was so strong for me when it was me leaving them, I owe her the same.

"It's only a couple of weeks, yeah? I'm still coming home for Ellie's birthday."

A breath escapes her perfect lips, "I know."

Just as I go to speak up, Andi's alarm starts ringing through our room, telling us it's time to get going so they can get to the airport in time. I reach over Andi, stopping the alarm on her phone and resting back in a position above her as I look into her eyes.

"It'll be okay, A. You'll be so busy working and getting back into your routine, the days will fly by and we'll be together again before you know it."

Andi's eyes move to the side of me, breaking our eye contact. "You're right. I know you're right. It's just been so much fun being here and doing life with you."

I open my mouth to respond when our bedroom door is creaking open. In walks Ellie and it has me hurrying to reach beneath the cover to find my boxers before sliding them back up my legs.

"Momma? You awake?"

"Yeah baby," Andi glances at me, checking to make sure I have something covering my dick before I give her a nod. "Come cuddle for a sec before we get dressed for the day."

Ellie climbs up on the bed, Andi meeting her halfway to set her in the spot between us. "What are we doing today?"

Andi and I share a look, "We're going back today, El. To our house."

Ellie turns to face me, a smile lighting up her face. "Daddy's coming back too?"

My heart sinks, "No, babe, I'm sorry. I have to stay here and keep doing shows." I watch as her smile falters as the words click in her head. "But I'll be home soon for your birthday party, and I can't wait!"

Ellie nods, "I don't want to leave you, daddy. Want you to come with us."

"Me too, baby. I'm sorry, I really wish I could come with you."

When Ellie's eyes start to brim with tears and her bottom lip begins to quiver, Andi is quick to speak up. "Ellie, why don't we go get dressed? What are you going to pick to wear today?"

Ellie's eyes turn to Andi on the other side of her and she shrugs. "What are you wearing, momma?"

A giggle escapes Andi, knowing that Ellie tries to match as much as possible with Andi. "I'm thinking... something comfy. Maybe some sweats and a hoodie so I'm warm on the flight?"

Ellie nods and turns back to me with a small smile on her face, "I have sweats and a hoodie too?"

"I'm sure we can find something, El. You want to match with An- Mumma?" I correct myself there at the end, not used to referring to Andi as a mum.

"Mhm!"

In hopes to lighten the mood, I swiftly pull off the covers, grabbing Ellie and slinging her over my shoulder before taking off to the other room where Rome sleeps. Ellie's squeals and giggles are music to my ears as she bounces along while upside down.

"Daddy!" She laughs and my heart swells.

"Let's find you some clothes huh?" I pull her back up to see a bright smile on her face as she's quickly nodding. Looking into the pack and play crib, I see Rome is waking up slowly from the noise. "Hi buddy! Let's get you dressed as well, what do you say?" With my other arm, I pick up Rome from his bed and set him on my other hip. "Okay princess El, show me what you want to wear, and I'll get your brother dressed while you find it. Okay?"