His special birthday gift

Start from the beginning

He went to the couch and planted down onto the couch watching me blow the balloons up and tie a string around them "I could use some help" I mumbled.

He moaned before getting on the floor with me and helping, we spent an hour doing this before we got up and put them around the house.

As time went on and we were checking if everything was in perfect position, people slowly started to come in until almost everybody was here.

I grabbed my phone and called his friend "where are y'all?" I said through the phone "we about to arrive" he replied "good, everyone's here" I told him "Okay, chill, we got him" he replied then hanged up.

I went to the window and waited for the car to pull up, so we can at least attempt at a surprising him. Once I saw the blue car turn to enter the road we live on, I started trying to hide people.

I ran to my hiding spot next to the door and turn off all the lights, I hear them talking and shit before the keys in the door emerged.

He opens the door and I instantly wrap him in my arms while everyone jumps out of their hiding spot "what the fuck" he said as he needed a moment to think about what was happening.

"Oh wow" he said as he looked around at the decorations rather than the people, he quickly starts looking at the gift table and walks over "no" I say before he groans and goes to the cake.

"no" I say again "this is bullshit then" he says before we laughed and continue with the birthday.

At night where (name) brought out alcohol because that's him, he started to get a little too drunk and touch me sometimes, sexually.

"I'm take him up to bed, can you guys start clearing the house out?" I told my friends before I grab his frame and then his legs before picking him up.

He starts mumbled "one step closer" and changed some lyrics to sexual shit but kept the rhythm. I walk up the stairs of our house before directly to our room.

I threw him onto the bed waking him up a little bit for his unconscious mind "daddy" I cringed at that name "go to sleep" I said as I go to our bathroom to find a cup to pour him.

"baby" he said before trying to get up but falling face first on the hard wood floor "baby" I mumbled before going to pick him up.

He smiled with a bloody nose "fuck" I mumbled "love" he said as I threw him on the bed again and ran to the bathroom to get him a tissue "come back" he said.

I walk over to him and wipe the blood, he tries to grab me, but arms are too weak, so I break away easily to throw away the tissue and fill the mouthwash cap with water.

"Come here" I commanded him, and he bit his lips and followed, he put his arms around my waist until the cap into his drunken view.

He shook his head and tried to back away from me, but I closed the door "try to leave" I told him as I grabbed his jaw and saw lust filled them instantly more intense.

I poured the liquid down his throat and closed his month before he could attempt at spitting it out "swallow or we not fucking" he swallowed it and bit his lips getting closer to me slowly until our lips were inches away.

"Go on" I told him, our lips locked together, and he instantly tries to add tongue "hold on, bitch" I say before opening the door and he instantly runs to the door and throw all of his clothes off.

I take my shirt off and climbs into bed with him "do whatever you want " he instantly pulls me into a kiss and rubs against me "you hard as fuck" I say as I rub against him earning a moan from him.

He got on top of me and started to rub his cock against me "slow down" I commanded as we started to moan inside each other's mouth.

I grabbed his neck and flipped us over, so he was under me. I stood up and took my pants and boxers off and he watched hungrily.

I climbed back on top and kiss him roughly, he moans gripping onto my neck and bringing us impossibly close.

I reach my hand down and grip his cock and stroke it, he moans into my mouth before disconnecting from me and arching his back in pleasure.

He grips the sheets over top of him "Chester" he moans before looking at me with his lust filled eyes, I force my fingers into his mouth, and he starts sucking on them and covering them in saliva.

I enjoy the sight before taking them out and forcing one finger in him making him moan in pleasure.

I move that deep inside of him and let him pleasure himself before I add another one and scissor him slowly and taking them out making his moans grow louder.

He gripped the sheets more until I heard footsteps "Chester, we got everyone out" I heard Mike "okay" I replied back as my fingers got faster and his moans got louder "thank you!" I exclaimed over (name)'s moans.

"Goddamn, shut the fuck up" I told him as he ignored me and got louder "fuck I'm going to cum" he mumbled as I take my fingers out "what the fuck" he was pissed about it.

I grabbed my dick and lined it up with his hole "wait" I got up and grabbed lube before looking outside of the bedroom and downstairs.

Everyone's gone, I quickly rub lube on my dick and climb back into bed. I line back up with his hole before slowly going into him "fuck, Chester" he groaned as his walls was so tight around me.

"Fuck" I mutter repeatedly before I took myself out of him and slammed back into him. He moaned loud before I put my hand around his throat.

He hummed in responds and looked at me with lust filled eyes, I decided to go slow on him and watch his reaction. At first, he was enjoying it and as time went on, he starts getting impatient and looking at me discretely through his kind of closed eyes.

"Aw, what's wrong?" I said with fake pity "puppy isn't getting what he wants" I saw drunken madness, but he was too deep in lust to act.

He started mumbling before I started shoving into him, he screamed "fuck please do it again" he mumbled, and I obeyed.

I decided to give him what he wanted, fast-paced fucking, I took myself fully out of him making whine before slamming back into him.

He moaned before I tried to find the rhythm I wanted and started to go faster and faster until he was on could 9 and was tightening up on me.

I chocked him harder as I felt my stomach get as tight as his ass "fuck!" we exclaimed together as he came all over us making me cum in him. 

I looked at him as he started to fall asleep "great" I said as I pulled out of him and grabbed a towel to rub ourselves off.

"Hope he had the greatest birthday present in his life" I said as I cleaned him off before falling asleep beside him.

The End

Onto Friday's fanfic of 69 who I absolutely have 0 idea of except that him and nicki minaj my queen did songs together

bye