She looked at me. Her old mind was running. She narrowed her eyes down at me.

"Oh I get it now. You want my poor barky on leash that's why you're making ridiculous theories about suicide. You don't like my dog", Mrs Altman huffed.

Ahh finally someone gets it.

"That obvious?", I muttered to myself.

"What if you had run over my little barky", She said fiercely.

"Oh nothing. Just a couple stitches", I shrug.

She gasped loudly.

"What are you saying Leah? Oh my! I will have a talk about this with David", She said frowning.

Awesome.

"As you wish. Now can I go? Unlike some angels I can't just bark all day. I need to work", I smiled glaring at the dog.

He barked again as if he knew I was insulting him.

"David will surely hear about this now!", She said annoyed.

"Okay. Bye Mrs Altman", I grinned putting my helmet back.

Before she could say anything else I sped away.

Great. Now she will complain to Dad who will then lecture me about how to be a good neighbour to old people.

I mean I get it. I'm mean to dogs and old ladies, but that's only because they're to me as well.

That little pussy and barky love my father. They never bark or scratch at him. But Grace and I? Oh they hate us.

My father having no option always asks us to let it go. He says that we can't really fight with an old lady who already suffered a heart attack. Then also because he's a good man he refuses to behave rudely to animals.

Doggy and Kitty are adorable little animals for him.

I soon reach my base. I park my bike in my place and walk inside. Just when I was going to walk through the inside gates I heard a yell.

"No! Stop!", Someone yelled from behind me.

I immediately raised my hands in surrender like in the movies and slowly turn.

I saw Finn, the security head, running towards me.

"What's going on? I'm innocent", I joked.

He chuckled.

"I know. Sorry for yelling like that. Actually you aren't registered into the system so if you would have walked through the door a nasty loud alarm would have gone through the place", Finn smiled.

"Huh? What alarm?", I asked confused.

"Actually Dean and I have arranged this for security measures. You were on leave when the remaining members got verified and registered into the system", Finn explained.

"Ah I get it. But then why did the guard let me in without a question?", I asked curiously.

"He must have recognised you. Owen informed me and the current stationed guy at the outer gates that you'll be coming. The outer gates have a different type of security measure. To pass through the inner gates and access the mafia estate you need to have permission or in our case authorisation through registration", Finn explained patiently.

"Oh I getcha", I nod in understanding.

"So come I'll get you registered", He said that and I followed him to a huge machine.

"Once you're registered the gates will open for you without any problem. It's just the strangers they'll yell for", Finn explained to me.

"Okay", I smile.