222. Connected

Start bij het begin

"That would be nice,"

Daichi kissed his temple before getting off of the bed and heading to their bathroom and starting the water for the bath. He opened the cabinet where they kept their bubble bath and salts. He grabbed a package of bath salts that Suga had bought from Omega Sanctuary, which were formulated especially for long and intense heats to help relax muscles and make some of the fogginess and fatigue subside. He opened the package and was hit with the scent of Lavender, honey, and eucalyptus. 

He walked back into the room to find that Suga had already eaten a bit more of the waffle and had laid back down, burying himself back into his mountain of pillows. Daichi chuckled a little before letting out a faint growl and playfully attacking Suga under his refuge and tickling him. Suga laughed and playfully pushed Daichi off of him before pushing him down and straddling him.

"Dai," Suga said with a laugh before hearing the water from the bathroom. He got up off of Daichi and pulled him up the hand, and impishly led him to the bathroom. Suga stepped into the tub and laid back against the wall, sinking Into the water with a mischievous giggle. Daichi got in and sat on the opposite side of Suga, facing him with a somewhat dopey and lovestruck smile. Suga scooted closer to him and got onto his lap, gazing into his eyes. He could tell there was something on his mind and pressed their foreheads together.

"Whatcha thinking about ?" he asked. Daichi moved his hands to Suga's waist and his head to the crook of his neck.

"Pack marks," Daichi said quietly, a tad unsure what else to say.

"What?" Suga replied, a bit confused and surprised.

"Our neighbors are downstairs, and while I was making the waffles, Jax was explaining that she had marked her pack with a pack mark," the sound in Daichi's was enough for Suga to know what his Alpha was thinking.

"You want to give our pack a mark?"

Daichi nodded, but Suga could sense the slight unsureness of his response.

"What... If they won't accept the idea?" Daichi's question forced a sigh from Suga, who nudged Daichi's head out of his neck and up to look at him.

"Daichi, they all look up to you. We are not just a pack. We are a family, of course; they will accept the idea," then Suga felt Daichi let out a breath of relief.

"If Jax and her pack are still here after we get out of the bath, we can go talk to her about how to go about it and learn a little more," Suga said softly; Daichi nodded. Response and gently pulled Suga into a Soft kiss.

🐱
Hello, mew. I hope you like the Daisuga Fluff; I requested it, mew.

🖤🖤Author: Hello! My amazing omega crew!! I am sorry this is short. I haven't had much time. Please stay safe, and please
remember you are important!!!!🖤🖤

~Snacks~

~Snacks~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.