Ok. What should I wear?

Idm
Liked message❤️

Xiari closed her phone, stuffing it in her back pocket.
Since she didn't know exactly where she was going and he said it didn't matter then she figured she could put on something cute but casual.

She went into her connected bathroom and turned on shower water to the desired temperature she liked.

As her water ran, she walked over to her closet and began looking at the different close options. She decided on the shoes she wanted to wear first since it was easier for her.

Deciding on her pair of grey dunks, she paired it with some light blue jeans and a grey cropped hoodie. The outfit was definitely simple but she didn't necessarily care.

She laid her outfit on her bed along with deodorant, lotion, and jewelry before walking back into her bathroom.

As she took off her clothes, she noticed the mirror steaming up which meant her water was now hot.

A/N don't feel like describing her shower🤸🏾‍♀️

Xiari stepped out of the shower, reaching over on the counter to grab her towel. She wrapped the towel around her waist and moved it over her skin, smoothly drying herself.

She walked in her run to put on her clothes and picked up her phone seeing a text message from kyler saying he was on his way.

He had sent that message five minutes go, so she knew she needed to hurry up and get ready.

After applying her deodorant and lotion, she put on her outfit as well as her sneakers.

She was cut off when a knock came through her door and she walked out of her bed area section to go and answer it.

"It's me mook." Malaysia spoke on the other side and Xiari opened up the door.

"You bout to leave?" Malaysia asked eyeing her outfit as she threw a couple items in her purse.

"Yeah I'm going out with the boy I was telling you about." Mook answered, spaying her Burberry perfume over her body.

"Kyler right?"

"Yeah, he should be here any minute." Xiari cheesed and Malaysia hummed in response. She wasn't gonna tell Xiari what to do with herself, but something about Xiari having to hide a boy didn't sit right with her.

Afterall, if he really wanted true intentions with her he wouldn't want to be hidden right?

She assumed that or maybe the fact that he was probably just scared of Taleem.

Either way, the situation didn't sit right with her.

"Your brother or dad know where you going?" Malaysia asked her and Mook shook her head.

"No and you said you wouldn't tell them." Mook raised her eyebrow, stopping what she was doing.

"I'm not gonna tell them. I think you should though. You never know if something goes wrong you're gonna need them." Malaysia encouraged making Xiari huff in response.