Chapter 59~ Domenico

Valentine's day;

I walked into the hospital with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates, I walked into her room threw the candy to Jeremy, "Thanks bro, happy valentine's day to me," he smiled and opened the box, I replaced the flowers with the new ones' and sat down next to her.

The baby bump is visible now but it's still small, by now the baby is the size of an avocado but the curve of her stomach is still there, "Happy valentine's day," I said and kissed her head "I got you something," I told her and pulled out a box that has a gold heart necklace with my name carved at the back of it and with the date of when we got married.

I clipped it at the back of her neck and kissed the heart that falls just below the base of her neck, "I like gold too," Jeremy said with a mouth full of chocolate, "I got you your chocolate now shut up," I told him and he rolled his eyes "I would have liked a rose too," he mumbled "Don't you have a valentine?" I asked him "Nope," he ate another chocolate, "But thank you for these," he lifted up a half eaten box of chocolate.

I shook my head and looked back a my wife, she doesn't need the oxygen mask anymore and her face wounds are slowly fading but are still there.

Last month Dr Harris came and explained how the pregnancy should work, she will grow the baby in her until it's time and if she still doesn't wake up they will have to wait for the baby to slowly push out far enough to open her up.

I really whish she would wake up, I haven't been able to get my dick hard, I even looked at her naked pictures but I can't with all the stress of her and the baby so I gave up on touching myself and I am waiting for her to wake up so that my stress with be limited and maybe I could get myself hard.

I'm not going to fuck her right away but It's been four months since I tried to touch myself and it's driving me crazy, but I've been occupying my mind with other stuff like searching baby names and beating up the Korean bastard in my torture cell made specially for him.

"So I looked at some baby names for our little avocado and these are my top 5, so hear me out; Aiden, Logan, Federico, Levi, Mateo, those are my top 5 boy names but if we have a baby girl first I'm ok with that too so here are the name; Ava, Natalie, Sage, Victoria, Almira. Between them and mother suggested Brooklyn, she always wanted a girl of her own to name her after a place like Georgia or something."

I explained to her "Can I suggest a name?" Jeremy asked "If it's like last time, I don't want to hear it," I warned him "No, no, this is a legitimate name, Jeremy JR," I rolled my eyes "That's like last time when you said Jenni for a girl," I told him and he smirked "Hey, I'm going to be the cool fun uncle and they need a dope ass name," he defended, "We'll see," I looked back at Lia and caressed her hair.

"You can choose but you have to wake up," I whispered, "Come on I believe in you, you can wake up, wake up to be the best mother ever, please, baby," I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes placing my hand on her belly.

~~~

"Happy birthday," I told Lia, "It's your birthday, if you weren't in a coma I would fuck you so hard we would give the little one a sibling," I whispered even though no one is here, Jeremy was sent home last week so we have a little privacy.

"Come on, Amelia, it's been 5 months, four months and you will give birth, come on, wake up, I need you to wake up, if not for me for our child, please, I know you can do it, please you're driving me crazy, I need to hear your voice, melt for your smile and go week in the knees when you laugh. I need to feel you body next to mine every night, in our bed, I want you to touch me please."

I shook my head not letting the tears fall, I lifted her hand up to my lips and kissed her knuckles, "Lia, I have so many things to tell you but I don't know if you can hear me or not, so here goes nothing, here is what I really feel." I kissed her curved belly and kissed her head.    

"I love you, Lia, I don't know how and I don't know why, I just did, I love you enough to fight for you. Enough to miss you incredible when we're apart, no matter what length on time it is for. Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by the worst times. Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there when you need, or want me, and I never ever want to leave you or live without you. I love you so much. You smiled and I fell, hard."

I cried against her belly clutching the sheets, I'm so pathetic to cry, I'm so weak,  father was right, love makes you weak, but I don't care, I will be weak for her. I will be everything for her. She the love of my life.

"I love you too," a hand caressed my hair, I lifted my head slowly, I must be imagining things but when I looked at her her eyes were open, and I could feel myself drowning in the blue of her eyes.

She's awake, my brain took a while to take this all in but when it finally did I lunched onto her, she let out a weak laugh and I hugged her closer feeling her wrap her arms lazily around my waist.

"You're awake," I sighed and pulled away looking at her, I smashed my lips onto hers' and sighed at the feeling, it's been so long since they were on mine, "Say it again," I whispered against her lips "I love you, Domenico," I groaned and kissed all over her face, "You're pregnant," I told her and a small smile grazed her lips, "I am," she said "Happy birthday," I told her and she laughed a small laugh "Thank you."

"What took you so long to tell me you loved me?" she asked and I kissed her again "I told you everyday," I told her and she frowned "What?" I moved some hair that was in the way away from her face, I told you every time after we hung up, I would whisper it to you every morning or every time you're in another room. When you're taking a shower and every time you have earphones in, I told you everyday." I explained and she teared up.

"Let me go get the nurse," I said but she gabbed my fingers stopping my from leaving "How about after you give him a sibling?" she smirked and I groaned "You heard everything?" I asked and she nodded "God, I love you," I kissed her again and left, now I'm hard, all those months with out self pleasure is all coming at once and I'm afraid my dick will put a whole in my pants.

She's awake and she's pregnant. We are going to be a family. She said she loves me. I can't wait till our baby comes and we will be parents to the best kid ever. I will be the best father I could possibly be. 

~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy. So this is the last chapter of the book.
I had so much fun writing it and hearing your thoughts.
Thank you for all the support❤ it really means so much to me.
I will upload an epilogue and some bonus chapters still.
❤❤❤

~Pr3ttySmntGurl