Chapter 23~ Domenico

Fuck she feels so good, so tight, so perfect.

Her soft whimpers and loud moans fill my office, skin slapping against skin hitting my ears. "Don't stop," she whined, "I wasn't planning on doing so, little wife" I said picking up my pace.

I can feel her shaking on my desk, I grabbed her arms and placed them at the small of her back holding them there as I held the back of her head down with my other hand.

I pulled and pushed back slowly going deeper every time, I kept repeating my actions hitting that spot deep inside just in time my phone started to ring, I growled. I was about to throw my phone but I saw it was Noah.

I smirked and freed her hands, I fisted her hair bringing her up still thrusting slowly inside her little body, "Be quiet for me, will you?" I said in her ear pinching her tight nipple with my thumb and index finger.

"Are you seriously going to pick it up?" she asked looking at the phone that's still ringing on my desk, "Yes, now be a good girl and don't embarrass yourself," I said dropping her back on the hard desk holding her there as I started to pick up the pace.

I grabbed the phone and placed it on her back. I picked up the call and put it on speaker, "Speak," I ordered, "Niko, I have that dude you wanted us to catch, he's in the basement tied up," he informed, "Very good, what did you find out?" I asked.

Lia let out a little whimper, I let go of her neck and placed my hand over her mouth as I pushed back into her. Noah continued to talk, "That's all he said, he wouldn't talk anymore, Rio even pulled his pinkie right off his hand."

She whimpered again as I hit that deep spot inside her, "Hey, how's Amelia doing?" he asked, I looked at my wife bent over my desk her hair sticking to her back with the glistening sweat on her body as I ruin her from behind.

"Just peachy," I smirked "Peachy?" he repeated, with my other hand I rubbed circles on her wet clit, she moaned loudly but it was muffled by my hand but I have no doubts that Noah heard it.
"Was that, Amelia?" he asked, instead of answering him I made her answer by pinching her clit, she let out a muffled scream, "Are you seriously fucking her while you're talking to me?" he asked sounding disgusted.

I groaned as I felt my balls tighten, "Ewe," with that he hung up. I threw my phone on my desk and sped up as I felt her clench around me, I threw my head back with a groan as I stilled inside her, she moaned and whimpered reaching her climax.
I squeezed my eyes breathing heavily.

I looked down seeing her on my desk with her skirt around her hips and her shirt open and is hanging around her elbows showing the soft velvet skin of her upper back. I pulled out and saw my cum running out of her, I placed my index and middle finger on the wetness and pushed back into her.

She let out a breathy 'mmm'.

I pulled up my pants and pulled her off the table and made her sit on me as I sat on my chair again. She is still shivering. "How're you feeling?" I asked wiping some sweat from her forehead as I placed some of her black hair behind her ear.

She gave me a lazy thumbs up with her eyes closed breathing heavily, "Just peachy," she teased, I let out a breathy chuckle. She's so cute. I caressed her back pulling her shirt back down holding her close to me as I continued to work.

~~~
I felt her move in my arms her head snuggling even more in my chest, I looked down only to see her still asleep, she moved her head and opened her eyes slightly, she blinked slowly rubbing her eyes yawing, she opened her eyes fully and looked up at me.

"Hi," she gave me a weak smile, "Hey," I said back, she looked around then sat up straight buttoning her shirt still looking around, "I'm sorry, I fell asleep," she said getting off of me, "Why didn't you wake me, I could have gone on the sofa or something," she said straightening her skirt.