Chapter 9~ Amelia

My phone started to ring as I was drying my hair after my shower, I looked at the caller ID and I saw it was my mother, I picked it up immediately "Mama," I said with a smile on my face as I answered, "Oh, my sweet child, how are you?" she asked, "I'm ok, how are you, how's Nora and Cade?" I asked wanting to know what I missed.

      "Their great, fighting, as usual, how's married life treating you?" she asked. I sighed placing my phone on the sink counter putting it on speaker as I applied some products to my hair, "My mother-in-law is nice, and I have 5 new friends, well their Niko's friends but they gave me nicknames, so I think that's great, oh and I think I'm friends with Niko's scary cousin," I explained to her.

      "Oh, that's great Honey, I'm glad you're settling in well. How's your husband treating you?" she asked "I don't see him as much," I said applying some face cream I found in one of the cupboards when I was snooping around.

      "Has he taken your innocence yet?" my face heated up a little, "Mummy," I gasped, "What, I'm sure he took it on your wedding night but has he made another move on you yet?" she asked, I don't want to answer that, "Yes he has," I heard her giggle, I would much rather have this talk with my mum than with my dad.

      "That's great," I could hear the smile in her voice, "I have to go now, dear, your father needs me," we said our goodbyes and hung up, I took my towel off and turned around to the mirror only to see my bruised ass, it's so red and has a handprint.

      Am I weird for enjoying that?

      Probably

      I wrapped the towel back on my body and went inside the room again, I grabbed a long satin dress with a very long slit by my leg and the top is very low barely covering my breasts and it also has a strap of transparent line around my tummy showing my belly button.

      These are the type of clothes I'm being forced to wear.

      I looked at myself in the mirror admiring myself, running a hand through my wet hair and down my body, when my hand grazed my ass I winced at the pain, I saw something moving in the reflection in the mirror, startled, I turned around and saw a presence leaning against the door frame, I jumped slightly not expecting him to be there.

      "Niko, you scared me," I said placing a hand on my chest, he pushed himself off the door frame and walked towards me, he gripped my waist tightly, "You look hot in this dress," he said touching my nose with his, "When did you get back?" I asked.

      He has been gone for a long time, I had already eaten with the family and now my new friend, Irene and took a shower, he has been gone for hours, "Just now," he responded brushing his nose with mine while holding me tightly, "Why were you gone so long?" I asked but he chuckled "Missed me?" he asked and I rolled my eyes backing away from him.

      "No," I simply said going to my side of the bed going under the covers grabbing the book on my nightstand, I opened the page I was in, I looked up from my book and saw he was taking off his white dress shirt, his back muscles flexing as he took it off, he also took off his belt, but the way he did it, it just turned me on.

      Why am I like this?

      He walked to the bathroom and I went back to reading ignoring the man inside the shower with water falling onto his olive skin going down his muscles and down to his large d- STOP! Just stop.

      I laid on my stomach across the bed cause my neck started to hurt in the position I was in, after a while I felt a sharp pain on my ass cheek followed by a smacking sound, this fucker, I shrieked "Niko, no, that hurt," I yelled turning around, he had the audacity to slap that one cheek not the other but the one that already has his handprint.