Chapter 43~ Amelia

I woke up in Niko's arms, but not in the way we usually wake up in, he isn't crushing my lungs and he isn't holding my arms captive.

I am actually touching him, he is actually letting me touch him. It's weird but it feels so right, he feels warm and so strong under my touch, I feel warmer despite me not having any pants on just a hoodie.

Last night we ended up sleeping with me on his lap my head on his shoulder and hands around his waist as he caressed my back and gave me forehead kisses till I fell asleep.

I feel like a normal couple, no mafia, no danger just me and him.

I felt his hand message my scalp as I kissed the nape of his neck, "Morning, Amelia" his voice husky, "Morning," I smiled against his neck and held his face as I trailed little kisses from his neck to his lips.

"Your happy," he sated I rested my forehead against his and nodded "You're ok, I was so worried," I said cupping his face "And I'm touching you right now, how could I not be happy?" he let out a husky chuckle that vibrated through my whole body down to my area.

"Why are you letting me touch you?" I asked "Well, I realised that it would really suck if you where taken from me," he said making my heart flutter at his simple words.

"Why couldn't I touch you before?" I asked "If that's ok, if you don't want to tell me you don't have to but if you do-" he shut me up by a kiss on my lips "I'll tell you everything later, I promise, over dinner, but first I have to deal with something." 

He placed me on the sofa as he got up, "Where are you going?" I asked "I need to wash the blood and have a little talk with my men," he said walking into the bathroom.

I smiled and followed him, "Can I come?" I asked bursting through the bathroom doors just as he pulled down his pants, I still can't get used to seeing his dick.

I still manage to blush.

It's pathetic I know but fuck he's built like a damn god.

"No," he said stepping inside the shower turning on the water, "Please, I'll be good, you wouldn't know I'm there," I pleaded with him over the glass door of the shower, "No, Lia, the meeting is at the base and I can't risk anyone seeing you."

"Oh come on, please, I wanna come, I don't want you to be far away, please, please, please," I whined my hands flat against the glass as I leaned against the door with my face probably looking squished.

"Jesus, you're so fucking stubborn," he muttered "Fine, but you have to stay in my office, don't go looking around, you hear me, Lia, I'm not joking, there might be someone in there betraying us" he said and I smiled ignoring the last bit.

"Oh my god, thank you," I squealed with happiness, I hurried to take off my clothes and joined him in the shower "Move over," I said as I let the water fall on my body, "You couldn't have waited for me to finish?" he asked.

"You don't want me naked under the water as I rub soap on my body? Fine, have it your way," I said making him groan, "I was joking," he grabbed my waist as I was about to fake leave, I let out a small laugh and we washed together.

There was nothing sexual about that shower.

Surprisingly.

I went inside the closet with Niko and for something to wear, this time it was easier to pick out an outfit, it's like it was right there, a red shirt with a tight skirt, knee-high boots and a black coat. My hair in loose curls and my make up is nude with a red lipstick.

"Lia, are you ready?" I heard Niko yell from outside the room as I was putting on my last heel, "In a minute," I yelled back, I looked at the mirror and straightened my skirt and shirt, I grabbed my bag and my coat and walking out before Niko yells again.