Chapter 53~ Amelia

Niko dragged me by my arm to our room once we arrived at the hotel. "Niko, please," I clawed his arm and he pushed me inside the room and locked the door, tears are streaming freely down my cheeks and down my neck now, he turned around slowly and stalked toward me like I'm his prey and he's the predator.

I backed away with each step he took , one more step and I fell onto the bed, he wasted no time and crawled on me, he removed my hair away from my face, I sobbed, he wiped my damp cheek and when I thought he was going to do more he got off me and walked to the bathroom slamming the door behind him. I cried as I crawled in a ball on the bed brining my knees to my chest and just cried big fat tears.

That was so scary.

I don't want to experience that ever again. I cried a lot when he was in the bathroom but I can't seem to stop, he never did that to me before, I really thought something was about to happen to me like what happened to my mother and all of the woman in my family who are married to these awful men. Niko could have done something to me but he didn't. why?

The bathroom door opened and he walked in with a white towel around his waist, I got up from my position and sat up straight, I sniffled and wiped my eyes, cheeks and nose and even my chin.

I got up on wabbly legs and took off my coat, I sat on the bed again and took off my shoes placing them to the side, I got up and walked to the bathroom. I placed my hair in a high messy bun. I really don't feel like washing it right now, I took off my dress and accessories and wiped off my make up, my mascara was all over my cheeks, I looked so ugly.

I took off my underwear and went under the water since the dress didn't need a bra. The tears mixed with the water.

I removed any extra makeup smudges that were still on my face in the shower and wrapped a towel around me and and walked out seeing Niko with black sweats his legs spread out and his elbows on his knees as he set on the sofa, I have to walk in front of him to go to my clothes.

Shit.

I took a deep breathe and walked but then he grabbed my hips and he stood pressing himself against my ass, my breathe hitched, "Is it because of that fucking weasel?" he started, "Is it because of him you didn't want to kiss me? Huh?" his hands travelled down my arm and around my waist as he talked against my ear. 

"You're fucking mine, Amelia, only mine, do you hear me, I want no other man to think they have a chance with you," he said his hand going up the short towel, I shivered "Now be a good girl and remove the towel," he left from against me and sat on the sofa, I turned slowly to him seeing him lean back with his legs spread looking at me with hunger in his eyes. 

I slowly removed the towel and he groaned, "Come here," he said in a low voice patting his thigh, I walked slowly to him and when I was close enough he griped my hips and pulled me to him. He turned me around and made me sit on him, "Touch the ground with your palms."

When I didn't move he applied pressure to my upper back making me go down slowly. So now my legs are spread on him as I'm down to the ground with my lower half on him on the sofa, he rubbed my ass and messaged it.

"What happens to bad girls, Amelia?" he asked, I stuttered, not on purpose but I'm nervous, "T-they get punished," I said and he let out a sound from deep within his throat and a slap sound boomed and a sharp pain on my butt made me bit my lip. "That's right," he said slapping me again "They get punished, and do you know why you've been a bad girl?" he asked pulling me to him by my hips so now my bare flesh is against his abs.

He spanked me again and again before he let me speak "I-I didn't let you kiss me," I gasped out as he spanked me harder making my clit rub against his abs with the movement "And what else?" he asked slapping me over an dover again with powerful harsh slaps of his big hand. His abs creating friction against my clit. "I didn't want Charles-" I hissed as he slapped and dug his fingers around my ass making my skin dent around his fingers.