Chapter 38~ Amelia

The ceremony was so long.

Was our wedding this long? the priest has been talking for for ever, I'm hungry and tiered, "Was our ceremony this long?" I whispered to Niko "I don't know I was busy looking at you breasts and cursing my father for making me get married all those years ago."

I let out a soft laugh, "I was busy trying not to break down or break my fathers neck in the process," I said and let out a soft sound "We both have daddy issues," he stated "Oh, yeah," I said with a smirk as I look at my father who is a row in front of us.

"Niko, thanks for letting me touch you," I said looking at this perfect side profile, he looked at me "I won't touch you again, promise but thanks for saying those things to Clair," I said, after that little show we went up to my room and he does no disappoint.

I told him I wanted to pass out and that's exactly what he did, I didn't remember anything after my orgasm number I don't know, when I regained consciousness Niko picked me up after he draped a robe around me.

I asked him where he was taking me but he didn't respond.

The others were all down stairs listening to speeches and toasts while Niko and I fucked in my fathers' bed.

I was blushing the whole time, we did it twice in there; once on the bed and the other on the floor, we made sure we left our mark there, well mostly Niko because he pulled out each time and made sure it got on everything even on me.

But we made sure he doesn't notice so he will sleep in or come, I had never thought I would do something like that and it's so liberating, my heart was pounding the whole time but Niko assured me it's ok the whole time.

"Why are you blushing?" Niko asked, I looked at him "I-I'm not," it came out more of a stutter than intended, "Oh, really, than why do you look like a tomato right now," he rose a brow a childish grin on his handsome face.

"I do not," I whispered pushing him playfully, "You are," he teased back "Where you thinking about last night?" he asked and immediately the back of my neck started to heat up, I looked away and heard a deep chuckle coming from him, I felt his hot breath tickling my neck "If you wanna do it again you can just ask me."

"No, Niko yesterday was the one and only time we're doing it in my parents' bed," I whispered even more for the last bit. "Whatever you say, little wife," he said and kissed behind my ear. 

This dude makes me blush like no other man could.

~~~

Walking out of the room, where the after party is, I try to find Niko, he has left over an hour ago and I haven't seen him yet, but I was pretty busy with catching up with my cousins and family, while stuffing my face with pastries and being yelled at by my father for doing so.

I spotted Luca guarding the place form the inside, he looks like a statue, he doesn't move, I don't think he's even breathing. I went up to him "Luca," he turned around "Where's Niko?" I asked, he pointed at the balcony.

"Thank you," I smiled at him and went down the corridor, I slid open the glass door and Niko turned his head over his shoulder but when he saw it was me he turned back around, there is a puff of smoke and when I walk to him I see he's smoking a cigarette.

"That's not good for you, Niko," I stated but he just took a longer inhale and puffed the smoke into my face slowly, I coughed, "Niko," I coughed and scrunched my nose as I moved my hand in my face to make the smoke disappear.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked "Fresh air," he simply said, "Cool, ok," I said looking out to the sea, the sun is going down and the wind keeps hitting my face making it colder and made me shiver.