Chapter 33~ Amelia

Niko and I where really getting alone but he just had to ruin it, but at the end I won, Rory slept next to me and he just slept away from me.

I kind of missed his warmth but I'm not going to say that, his ego is too big.

"I can't get over your hair," Irene said as I took a sip from my cup of tea.

"I have never cut it this short before," I said running my fingers through my hair, "This hairstyle suites you better, I'm in love with it" after a few minutes Melissa joined us.

"Hello ladies," see said taking a seat, "Did you talk to Niko before he left?" Melissa asked taking a bite from her biscuit, "Left for where?" I asked and both Melissa and Irene stopped and looked at me.

"Didn't Niko tell where he was going?" Melissa asked, "No, where did he go?" I asked "He went on a business trip to America," Irene explained.

HE WHAT?

"So my son didn't even tell you?" Melissa asked and I shook my head, I shrugged "I don't care where he goes," I said taking another little sip from my tea.

"But he should have told you, I'll talk to him," Melissa said with a sigh "Don't bother, I don't care where he goes and I don't care when he's coming back. I'm perfectly fine on my own."

Melissa nodded after a few seconds and so did Irene.
After brunch I went to play tennis with Jeremy. I'm starting to get pretty good at it, even better than before, I'm crushing him.

I gave Rory a bath and we took short nap before I was woken up by a phone ringing.
I groaned and grabbed the phone from the nightstand, "Hello?" I didn't bother to look at the ID.

"Amelia, dear, it's your mother," I heard my mother's voice "Hey mum," I said before yawning.
"Where you sleeping?" She asked "Yeah, Just woke up," I replied "How's your husband?" I can feel the smile on her face "Good I guess, he's on a business trip," I said and rolled my eyes before getting up and walked into the bathroom.

"Yes, I know," she knows? Am I the only one who he didn't tell.

Little piece of sh-

"Your cousin Johnathan is getting married next week I already told your husband and he said that you two will be there," she explained "Wait, I'm going to see you next week?" I asked and she hummed.

"This is so exciting, I missed you so much," I said with a big smile, "Yes, but do you know who Johnathan is marrying?" She asked "Who?" I didn't know Johnathan's father, my uncle, had someone for him to marry.

"That poor girl who used to go to school with your brother," she said.

I took off my dress that I was wearing while she was talking "Who?" I asked before combing my hair "Oh that blond girl with big green eyes that used to make fun of you when you where little."

Clair.

That bitch.

"No way, out of all the girls in the world he chose that bitch?" He could have chosen someone better "Language, Amelia," I forgot I was talking to my mother, "Your tia Sonia said that she's marrying him for his money," she explained.

No surprise there.

"Why else Madre?" I shook my head "Well some are saying she's with child," she explained, "Didn't she go out with Cade a while back?" I asked "Yes she did but then your brother found out she was cheating on him."

"Oh yeah I remember," I said remembering how awful that break up was, there was a lot of screaming, my room is next to Cades' so I heard everything in full detail even though the voices where kind of muffled.