Chapter 50~ Domenico

I told her. 

I told her about my past.

It's all out there. She hasn't looked at me any differently, that's why I love her, yes I fucking love her, she's my little wife, my goddess.

She's absolutely wonderful. Bringing her with me is the lease I can do for her, this trip is safe for her all I need to do is go to a few meetings talk to some people get them to be on my side, attend a few cliché parties and she will be in no danger but I still have men surrounding the area nonetheless.

And Luca and Nolan are coming with just in case. The hotel belongs to Tom who I met years ago in training. He has securities everywhere and he said it's safe for my wife so I agreed to go stay at his hotel.

The dog stayed with Jeremy, he seemed happy to be taking care of the filthy thing. Lia is exited she practically ran to the car and wouldn't stop talking the whole way to the jet. The guys groaned with all the talking that happened but we didn't stop her.

She stopped when we got on the jet and just slept, her head on my lap, I tried to take her to the bed in here but she always comes back so I left her sleeping as I played with her hair she snored softly and moved a lot.

The dress she was wearing was short, it was white with long sleeves and a low neckline, it was flowy around her with a slit by  her leg. 

"Niko, The room is ready, men surrounded the areas and the security system is updated, we have eyes on every corner of the hotel." Luca said handing me a tablet with the security cameras on the screen showing; The entrance, the door of our room, the whole corridor different areas and the heated pool outside on the balcony of tbe the room.

I nodded "Thank you Luca," I said and when I looked up I saw him standing there looking at Lia, he definitely has a thing for her, how could he not she beautiful, "Luca," my tone slightly harsher making him snap out of it and look at me "Do you need anything else?" I asked and he shook his head before turning on his heel and left.

I shook my head and looked down at her sleeping form. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes briefly.

~~~

"I can't believe we're here," she squealed running out of the jet, she can surprisingly run in those heels. "She really is like a bolt of energy," Nolan said, "Yeah, tell me about it, and I have to spend the rest of my life with her."

I joked but Luca straight away corrected me "Your lucky it's her and not someone else," he said looking at Lia who was taking pictures, Nolan went to one of the cars to get it started leaving Luca and I alone, "Why do you say that?" I asked but his eyes never left my wife, "She gorgeous and sweet and so kind, you're lucky to be able to wake up to that face every morning and sleep next to her every night."

My assumptions are correct he does have the hots for my wife and I don't like it, "Would you like to be doing those things with her?" I asked and he chuckled and looked at me before his grin dropped at my expression "No, of course not she's your wife," he said in all seriousness. I glared at him and was about to say something else when Lia gripped my bicep, "Come on," she pulled at my hand.

I looked at Luca again but he was looking at the ground, as he should, "Coming, princess," I said and walked with her to the car.

"I can't believe I'm in Paris, Niko, thank you," she smiled and gave me kiss on the cheek and rested her head on my shoulder interlocking our fingers together.

Luca stiffened from beside me as Nolan is in the front seat with our driver in the driver's seat, I lifted her chin with my index finger and pecked her lips making Luca shift again, good, he needs to know who she belongs to, her hand came to my hip as she kissed me again "Get a room you two," Nolan groaned from the front seat making a disgusted face.