Chapter 19~ Niko

"Niko, I can't breathe," she whined from under neat me, I shrugged kissing her shoulder, "Get off you're crushing me with your big body," she whined, squirming underneath me "Stop whining, I'm not that heavy," I shook my head, "Tell that to my ribs," she hit my back, I hid my smile in her shoulder.

"Just close your eyes," I said kissing her neck, "Roll off of me, you big bear," big bear? "So, I'm a bear now?" I asked lifting my head looking at her beautiful face, "Yes, a bear, a big one too," she looks so cute when she's like this.

I lifted my body off of hers and she took in a deep breath, I chuckled then lowered myself back onto her making her groan and slammed her fist against my back, "I hate you," she grumbled and huffed, "Sure you do," I grabbed her tit in my hand squeezing it, "I do, you big bear"
What the hell is wrong with me, why can't I keep this stupid grin off my face, I can't remember when was the last time I had smiled like this.

"I need to pee, and you're on my bladder," she grunted, "Ok, I'll get off, but come back," I said and she nodded "Really? I was thinking of jumping out the window" she sarcastically said, I rolled off and she got up.

I watched her as she limped to the bathroom her sound ass swaying as she moved.
Today is Sunday and in a few hours we all need to be dressed and downstairs for mass, every last Sunday of each month my mother wants everyone to go to church with her and after that, we needed to eat dinner together 'as a family'.

I ran my hands over my face groaning, I got up dropping my sweatpants and went inside the shower with my wife. I grabbed her waist pulling her to me, she rested her head on my chest as I rubbed soap on her front, "Today we need to go to church," I said.

"What?" she asked, "Every last Sunday of every month we all need to go to church with my mother than have a family dinner where everyone needs to be present," I explained. "Well, if there's food, I'm in," she said and I chuckled against her wet hair.

"Can I visit my mother someday?" she asked turning around looking at me in my eyes, "Well, New York is your territory not Chicago anymore, but I could make something work for you," I said and she gave me a big smile, "Thank you," she kissed my cheek turning around and washing her hair and the soap off her body.

~~~

I'm going to kill him. I swear to the devil. Lia and my cousin Roberto are talking and she's laughing at whatever bullshit he said.

"Niko calm down, your eyes are turning red," Rio said standing in my eyesight.
"Niko they're just laughing," he tried to calm me down "I don't give a fuck," I growled pushing him away.

"Come on you two mass is starting, go get your wife," Noah said nodding at Lia's' direction.
I pushed Rio out the way storming toward them, "Beat it, Rob," I grabbed her small wrist in my hand.

"Niko, you're hurting me" she whined as I dragged her at the church entrance.
I linked my arm around her and we walked through the doors, when we were next to our row, we did the sign of the cross but she did a little kiss at the end.
We sat down and the church began.

~~~~~~~~~~

Some more smut for my beauties.
XXX

~Erotic_Hermana_