Chapter 47~ Domenico

Fuck she's so beautiful.

She's sitting on the sofa biting her bottom lip as she reads, I'm supposed to be reading with her but fuck I can't stop looking at her.

A few nights ago something almost slipped, I was about to say something but I didn't but if I did... I don't know what would've happened.

And I don't think I want to find out.

I was about to say the L word.

Shit.

"Niko, your supposed to be reading," her voice filled my ears.

"I am," I looked down at the book she chose for me. I looked back up seeing her still reading, how can she do this? How can she sit there in silence and just look at dead trees with ink.

It's so weird and not for me, I closed the book placing it on the table before crawling to her, "What are you doing?" She asked with a smile.

I lifted the blanket and spread her thighs before laying on top of her, my head between her breasts listening to her heart beat.

She placed the blanket on us again and continued to read while she played with my hair.

Now this, this is relaxing.

I love it when she touches me, no one else though, just her, I relaxed on her closing my eyes.

I somehow actually slept cause now when I opened my eyes I'm still on Lia but there are some voices talking.

I felt Lia laugh, that angelic sound made me smile against her.

I can hear Noah's voice, I lifted my head further up but I closed my eyes, Lia played with my hair again and I kissed her skin.

Her hand went down my shirt and scratched my back, I and never felt this relaxed while someone was touching me.

Lia laughed again, what's making her laugh? I want to make her laugh not these bimbos.

I lifted my head and looked at her "Oh, look sleeping beauty is away," I hear Rio say, "Hey," she said as she held my face in her small palms.

My head fell to the crook of her neck. I kissed her neck making her suck in her breathe, "Niko," she warned in a whisper.

"Tell them to go away," I said against her neck "Why?" She asked "I want to fuck you," I whispered in her ear.

"Just like that, out of the blue?" She asked "Oh come on, it's been so long since I was inside you, I'm afraid you'll close up again."

I lifted her dress under the blanket as I kissed her all the way to her lips.

I grabbed her tit from under her dress and smashed my lips onto hers'.

"Ok, I think we're going to go," I heard Vince say and then we were alone.

I bit on her bottom lip, a bark sounded and than something furry was hitting my ear.

I pulled away from Lia and saw Rory, this fucking dog, Lia laughed and grabbed the dog kissing behind her ears.

"Ok, put her down let me fuck you now," I said about to remove my clothes but she got up.

"I'm kind of hungry," she said, I fucking hate that cock blocker, "Me too," I said under my breathe, but not for food.

I went up to her, "Niko, do you know how to cook?" She asked, I slapped her ass and nodded "Yeah," I said and she smiled widely "Great, can you make me something?" She asked walking but before she slapped my ass "Lia," I warned but she looked at me over her shoulder and shrugged before kissing the air. She went to the room and I watched as she swayed as she walked.